VGC 2015 Doubles Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am bad with team design and I really want a Doubles Team that applies to VGC 2015's Rule Set, If someone could help me out with that, it would be awesome, also I for some reason I don't like any type of Legendary Pokémon to be in my teams, even though some aren't banned from tournaments, I just don't want Legendary's in my Teams. Please take some of your time to help me out, Thank you in Advance!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
We don't really allow threads if you don't have a team yet, but if you have some questions you can ask here or in the VGC forum in the Questions thread. Also, most people do not want to work on a team with arbitrary restrictions like "no legendaries" unless you are participating in a tournament or competition that has those rules. You said you wanted a VGC team so that does not really apply. Placing restrictions and challenges can make a team more fun and challenging but they are more something you do after you have become skilled at teambuilding, which you have said you are bad at.

A good place to start would be picking one or two Pokemon you want to have on the team, and then ask around for good teammates and strategies to use with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)