what i did today

k. so Ariana finally agreed to pose for me:

i think i have a bit of a crush on her.
man, it would be pretty embarrassing if she lurks here... Ariana if you lurk here please never tell me.
so yea, then i'm just biking around and i see Steve, and i show him the picture and he's all like "draw me too." and i'm like "Steve, dude, you're just a guy who does some karate" but he's like "c'mon, just draw me." so i'm like "Steve, you dress and act exactly like every other guy who knows karate.." anyway, long story short, Steve knows karate, and he's got a nasty machoke... so i drew steve too:

...sometimes i think steve is a little challenged.

Hey man, you finally found Smeargle's Studio!
Ariana is wonderfully shaded, if she were among us, she'd be beaming I'm sure.

So i was killing time at the Solaceon pokecenter, stalking this guy who purportedly beat Crasher Wake. He was eating eggs, so i figure that's some sort of pro secret. Eating eggs. So i ordered eggs and it made me think of this. Sorry if it's a little messy.

...it could happen!

i'll do some actual nice finished stuff soon.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
AH IT'S YOU!

I thought this would be bad because of the lack of capitalisation of the 'I' but I've just discovered that these are absolutely amazing :D I'd love to see what you'd do with a Golduck (I mean drawing-wise xD)

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Whoa dude, these are awesome. I love your style, especially in the faces.
Definitely looking forward to seeing some inked and colored stuff, man.

Also yeah, that cooltrainer has a great ass, hahaha.

Alchemator reminded me of a trick they used to play on unwary trainers, just at the onset of their turbulent adventures. It's a little cleaner than last time, but i still didn't have time to colour or anything:

somehow it strikes me as strange that the golduck's father must have been an absol or something. I can't imagine any other pokemon having... "daycare" with a golduck. Except maybe dittos, those horny little devils.

-till next time.

haha, cool man. Your drawings of swami Golduck would have worked well in the old Disney Afternoon lineup. Like a Darkwing villain or a genie on Ducktales or something.

I hope you're planning on making these regular.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)