wiznitch quick event trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is my trade thread. I apologize for a lack of graphics and fun on the thread, but I'm hoping the amount of time for which the thread is needed is rather short. I'll post my wants, and specify what I'll offer in return for what you have to offer.

Wants: Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy, and Deoxys (either on Gen4 or Gen5).

It doesn't matter what the IV's are, the gender, nature, moveset, etc. As long as it is legitimate and NOT AR cloned or hacked.

In return, I will offer:

for Celebi or Jirachi - Any one breeded pokemon with any moveset, gender, and nature. If you're very interested in IVs I will take up learning how to do RNGing, but as of now everything I do is fully legitimate with nothing more than what the game gives me.
for any of the others - Any two breeded pokemon with any moveset, gender, and nature (again, still unsure about IV's but if they're that important to you I'll make it work).

If you are interested, either pm me or post here what you would like and what you have/its stats/where you got it/OT/etc, or feel free to PM me as well. Thanks everyone!

ALSO: If you don't have a specific pokemon in mind but instead would rather have one of your own pokemon EV trained, I'll do that too. I'm pretty flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)