World's Best Cheeseburger

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
this thread is about delicious dead cows ground up and put between to pieces of bread, not about the morality of it
Delicious, tasty animals.

Yes.

Usually when I'm just out for a cheap buger I pefer Wendy's. Choclote Frosty forever!

This was on google images. I was looking for a clerks 2 picture. But this looks like the logo of some crappy deathcore band.

Fuck.

I'm a vegetarian so I pass on this; go loose some weight and stop eating animals you fatty Americans!

My philosophy: How would you like being killed just so another species can feed themselves, when there are other sources of food available?
I'm a vegetarian and even I think this guy is fucking retarded

speaking of which, there's a little restaurant in vancouver called the naam, it's veggie burgers are so fucking delicious. Everyone I know who's tried them say it's the best burger they've ever had.

Also that massive in&out burger looks delicious as fuck

I haven't had many top-notch gourmet burgers I'd ever say are the best. Burgers from family restaurants (Applebee's, Boston Pizza, etc) all taste the exact same and are pretty static in the "this is good, but not amazing" level.

Fast food wise, Carl's Jr. has pretty awesome burgers. I had it when I went to Mexico (Yes, I ate fast food in Mexico and didn't die. Hell the place was cleaner than post FF places I've been too... anyway) and definitely got enough bang for my buck. Good stuff, but I can't remember exactly what I had.

My dad makes excellent homemade burgers, too.

I'm a vegetarian so I pass on this; go loose some weight and stop eating animals you fatty Americans!

My philosophy: How would you like being killed just so another species can feed themselves, when there are other sources of food available?
"Yes Simba, but let me explain: when we die our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so, we are all connected in the great circle of life"

that's life. humans aren't the only species that eat meat, so why should we give it up because you feel sympathy for a chicken/cow?

ps: i think you're dumb

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Had this today:

Cheeseburger with onion straws and onions on an onion bun. Mmmm.
Maybe not the best I've ever had, but the best in recent history.

I think the best burger I have eaten was Piri Piri burger in the London Hard Rock Cafe. The meat itself was huge, tasted perfect and the kick from the sauce made it soooo good.

If I am after lunch when I am out, I normally go to a local burger van, they sell 1/2 pounder steak burgers, and with bacon, cheese and onions, finished with ketchup, there is no better lunch. And it is cheaper than going to a fast food place too.

I come from a little town called Chico. The place I have been going to for my burger fix ever since I was a kid is Burger Hut. Best. Burger. Ever.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Bartman, stop being such a hypocrite.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_obe-health-obesity

We're the third 'fattest' country in the world and the fattest in Europe. Our obesity rate has tripled in the last two decades and shows no sign of slowing down. Go find another kettle to call black.

Edit: on topic, I'm not a big cheeseburger man. When I'm craving fast food I tend to go for Fish and Chips.
No, that's the UK, not England, most of the fat people here are in Scotland and Jordie-Land.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No, that's the UK, not England, most of the fat people here are in Scotland and Jordie-Land.
I'm Scottish, eat lots of cheeseburgers, and I guarantee I am in far better physical shape than you. Try not to be ignorant in my thread and stay on topic, please. If you don't like cheeseburgers and want to protest eating them, make your own thread about it.

Come to think of it, why the hell would you even ENTER a thread entitled "World's Best Cheeseburger" when you are a vegetarian and despise anyone who eats meat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)