• MrBlack

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Seriin

Votes: 43 59.7%
  • Solstice

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Seriin's except for his prevo. He's basically only done 2 sprites for this triathlon; even someone who doesn't usually do any spriting could whip up that prevo in 2 seconds. Besides being possibly the second most obvious idea after Kangaskhan's baby.

The Machamp retype is definitely the best retype though, love that sprite.

Of course, I'm sure many will ignore my opinion because I'm in competition with him :P

I like Seriin's except for his prevo. He's basically only done 2 sprites for this triathlon; even someone who doesn't usually do any spriting could whip up that prevo in 2 seconds. Besides being possibly the second most obvious idea after Kangaskhan's baby.

The Machamp retype is definitely the best retype though, love that sprite.
Thank you, but I feel the need to explain myself on the Unown.

My goal with the prevo was to do something simple, yet made sense and fit with a sort of theme I was going for. If you look at my 3 sprites as a whole I have 1 simple, 1 in a middle range, and 1 complex one.

Lowercase Unown is simple, but I feel that is its strength. Prevos aren't meant to be complex entities. Iggybuff is a smaller red-eyed Jigglypuff, Munch is a smaller Snor, if you follow my drift. It doesn't matter that it could be done in seconds, as the same could be said for sticking head A on body B with no thoughts to colouring. I'm not trying to start a debate or anything over this, I am only trying to give justification to what is otherwise an easy sprite. I didn't do it because it was easy, I did it because it made sense.

However, with all that being said, I would like to reach out to my fellow finalists and offer my congratulations on their sprites this week. All of them are very well done and no matter who the winner I say it is a well deserved win. Medical, your Dojynxio still manages to creep me out, and Lovebite's Cthulu shows great creativity and is definitely something I wouldn't have thought of in a million years.

May the best sprite win, my friends.

some of them are quit good. I like seriin's dodrio and solstile's primeape..
But i general I like lovebite's sprites the most... so he gets my vote

I wasn't PM'd for judging this week?

Either way, voted Seriin. His Dodrio and Machamp are flawless, and I like the Unown greek letter's concept.

I do not really get it; the week Seriin should have won, you all ignore him, the week other sprites are stronger, you do not ignore him...anyway, with my serious vote I finally picked Medical_Meccanica, though I also like Lovebite's continuing obsession with fat resprites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)