Strategy & Metagame XY Doubles Standouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this article would be about some mons that have been doing p. well in the new xy doubles metagame and have been p. popular choices such as trevenant talonflame and kangaskhan. would just write up something on each mon explaining what makes them good and why theyve been popular

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Your second pitch sounds somewhat similar to this one, even though this appears to be more successful sets while the other require more thought put into it. Either way, I'd prefer that you write one article at a time, so you may want to consider merging the two, or just write the other topic later, as I find this topic to be the most attractive of the two.

Last edited:

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok , I'll do this one first. Main difference was this was about more popular pokemon while the other one would show mons that haven't been used much, but point taken.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
15:23 <Audio|iPod> Does this mean I'm approved to work on the article you said you liked more?
15:23 <BumBusy> oh
15:23 <BumBusy> ahaha maybe I forgot to be clear
15:23 <BumBusy> yes you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)