Media Videogame thread

Mr. Uncompetitive

She had a habit of meeting all of the artists...
is a Contributor Alumnus
topster time (no particular order other than genres)
snip
Nice list, even if I'll admit that this feels very Backloggd-core lol...Dodonpachi recognition is cool to see though. I also really need to get around to playing Nier and Rez (and The Last Express but I think I'm too stupid for that game)

I posted a topster before but I may as well update it. Ordered as best as I could. I haven't actually finished the bottom 5 games, but I'm including them as honorable mentions since I know they'll rank high once I do.

chart (32).png

carlosrhv

こもれび
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Nice list, even if I'll admit that this feels very Backloggd-core lol...Dodonpachi recognition is cool to see though. I also really need to get around to playing Nier and Rez (and The Last Express but I think I'm too stupid for that game)

I posted a topster before but I may as well update it. Ordered as best as I could. I haven't actually finished the bottom 5 games, but I'm including them as honorable mentions since I know they'll rank high once I do.

cool to see more katana zero mentions

just finished the first Ni No Kuni (loved it and hated it had to end)
Now playing Sand Land cus I been waiting for it since Akira passed (RIP to the OG) then after i plan to play the second Ni No Kuni, [finish] Sea of Stars, and Eiyuden Chronicle

I got backlogs going back to even on my 3ds LOL and that's been "dead" for how long now???

I am really dissapointed by the SH2 remake trailer

Honestly I just wanted them to revamp the gameplay. They could've literally just remastered the cutscenes with the exact same audio. The story is at it's core, Blooper is unable to create a good story, SH2 has one of the most respected atmospheres and stories in gaming. They only needed to change the super dated gameplay. That's all. And they didn't. They bastardized the story. And the character designs look like shit. Again, you have some of the most iconic character designs in gaming, and they bastardized them

I think SH2 is genuinenly unplayable in this day and age. The original SH somehow aged better, being faster paced and having a simpler control scheme. But SH2 is too loaded and too complex for the clunky gameplay it has

Idk, I had no expectations and I am still dissapointed

i didn't realize the (well some) .hack// games were on switch till today when i was like "look at me being a good boy and saving some money lets purchase our next game up after i beat Sand Land" (i *LOVE* this game btw - my brother even bought me the book for it [since it came out like a week or 2 before my bday but wont come till July lol]) so i got those.
the Last Recode selection. I totally missed them as a youngin.

i use to stay up late all the time to watch .hack//SIGN and always loved the idea behind that anime (that was my introduction to that realm at least) so i'm glad i grabbed em.

Safe to say I got a backlog (esp off my last post too lmfao) i will play all. It's funny my best friend is so amped for the Elden Ring (we both fell in love at launch but find myself like "ill find my way there" now lol) DLC and I'm like "Switch backlog" first (after Sand Land, that takes precedence lol.) the DLC will be there lol.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)