The World Cup of Pokemon V - Signup Thread [UPDATED With Captains(Post #2)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lets bait MoP, last time it was like a super cheesy/awesome soap opera

TEAM FRANCE

Captain :
Haldar

Vice-captain :
Zephir

Players :
- Haldar
- Zephir
- Cristall
- TrunksRDT
- giara
- marioland
- Sanji_93
- Private

Substitutes :
- Nass
- Ash
- manu-7p2b
- Maaf

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is our roster at the moment. We are holding off on giving out the last two sub spots until we have completely finished tryouts. As I will be gone tomorrow, the spots will be given out by the other players on the team (probably LD, Scofield, or Duskie).

TEAM US WEST

Players :
  1. Philip7086
  2. Scofield
  3. LoveDestiny
  4. Duskie
  5. remlabmez
  6. imperfectluck
  7. SoT
  8. TAY

Substitutes :
  1. TheFourthChaser
  2. Monta
  3. -
  4. -

PS we dont have a flag yet but it's gonna be jumpin

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Won Back to the Basics tournament
Finalist Los Angeles VGS 2008
Won the Phoenix VGC Regional 2009
Compiled a 4-1 record in Swiss 2009 Nationals
Won Seattle VGC Regional 2010
Won the Ubers Double Cup Wifi tournament
Smogon's first ladder champion
Invented 4drag2mag

That's right, that's what I bring to the table in case you somehow forgot. This is a dirty business, that's why I go out and play with my heart. It doesn't matter what people say about me, I weather the storm. I feel like it was a little disrespectful but you know what I feel like, I have been successful, blessed, and I keep my faith in God, and I just keep it moving. You're sweet TAY. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend. I want to throw you down and stomp on your testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain. I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. So every now and then I will kick your fucking ass. I'm a man. I lived it and I'm not afraid to die but when I die I'm going to paradise and I'm not worried.

Praise be to Allah.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Won Back to the Basics tournament
Finalist Los Angeles VGS 2008
Won the Phoenix VGC Regional 2009
Compiled a 4-1 record in Swiss 2009 Nationals
Won Seattle VGC Regional 2010
Won the Ubers Double Cup Wifi tournament
Smogon's first ladder champion
Invented 4drag2mag

That's right, that's what I bring to the table in case you somehow forgot. This is a dirty business, that's why I go out and play with my heart. It doesn't matter what people say about me, I weather the storm. I feel like it was a little disrespectful but you know what I feel like, I have been successful, blessed, and I keep my faith in God, and I just keep it moving. You're sweet TAY. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend. I want to throw you down and stomp on your testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain. I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. So every now and then I will kick your fucking ass. I'm a man. I lived it and I'm not afraid to die but when I die I'm going to paradise and I'm not worried.

Praise be to Allah.
If you want to be on the team, I suggest you get on irc, we do still have 2 slots open...

To all who want to play for Latin America:

We still have a few spots open and are undecided on the last few starting lineup players, so today is your last chance to try to make a big Splash! Join us on IRC for battles, talk and tournaments.

Btw, check out our website/blog and witness my extremely limited banner making skills!

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah, sorry I can't be on irc all day for you (BAN ME PLEASE)s, I've only been taking care of my grandmother for the past 3 weeks, some things are more important in life. But the disrespect ya'll giving me is astounding. The fact I would even have to try out is a joke in itself. Some bros.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
why is thefourthchaser a sub he's better than half your active roster

also this kid imperfectluck came in the finals of this small tourney called smogon tour 9 why is he only the sixth starter

im bad ass and i know what your roster should be

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Firstly I want to thank locopoke for all of the time that he put into being active and forming a roster this past week. Even though I am the "official" captain he has put a huge amount of effort into making the US EAST team the best possible and I thank him for that.

Now, onto the roster:

Team name: US East

Captain: Fabbles

Starting lineup:
- locopoke
- Stone_Cold
- KD24
- Huntofthelion
- CTI
- MetaNite
- eaglesrock
- Maniaclyrasist

Subs:
- Giga Punch
- Woj
- Yondie
- Jedgi

US BEAST LETS GOOOOOOOOO

(our flag idea should hopefully be in tonight)

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
can i get in on this trash talk

aldarons has a (BAN ME PLEASE) [penis wit a capital n (figuratively) goes negative for atticus

more tocome stay tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)