Not open for further replies.
CMT for
Breloom ♂

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Poison Heal
Hatch Location: Eterna Forest
31/31/31/31/31/31
Not Redistributable

Most of my pokemon did originate from smogon. I would ev for it, but i dont really need it for battling i just need it so i can breed it for its egg moves
Oh, I didn't recognize most of the OTs.

You're going to use it to breed? I didn't see any of your own breeds in your thread. Are you just starting or do you have some that you don't have listed in your thread?

I prefer to trade for Pokemon that I can trace back to Smogon users. Sorry. If you will EV train something for me, I'll trade you the Togepi.
Sure. Send me any pokemon that you want me to EV train. But please be aware that it may not be up to lvl 100.

Also give me the spread and moveset that you want. Otherwise, I will pick the most beneficial set according to smogon's pokedex.

Sure. Send me any pokemon that you want me to EV train. But please be aware that it may not be up to lvl 100.

Also give me the spread and moveset that you want. Otherwise, I will pick the most beneficial set according to smogon's pokedex.
Perfect. I like my Pokemon at or below level 50 (unless they learn one of their needed moves at a level higher than 50).

Give me a second and I'll find something for you to EV train.

Perfect. I like my Pokemon at or below level 50 (unless they learn one of their needed moves at a level higher than 50).

Give me a second and I'll find something for you to EV train.
K. VM me when you are ready. I don't check the forum pages as often.

Pokemon HeartGold Friend Code: 5242 5568 6303

I just realized that issacforbrawl used to be a member of smogon...This makes my scizor and tyranitar products of a former smogon user...

Well, what i meant was i need the egg moves so i can breed someone the a hippopotas with the moves it has. Did you see anything that you liked in my shop?

Well, what i meant was i need the egg moves so i can breed someone the a hippopotas with the moves it has. Did you see anything that you liked in my shop?
Ah, I see. No, there wasn't anything that I'm interested in.

I just realized that issacforbrawl used to be a member of smogon...This makes my scizor and tyranitar products of a former smogon user...
I'm sorry, they have to be a current, active member.

I added a couple more Lucario that I RNG'd today and yesterday to the thread. Just about done with Lucario.

Lucario ♂

Nature: Lonely
Ability: Inner Focus
Hatch Location: Indigo Plateau
31/31/0/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Crunch, Bullet Punch, Agility, Hi Jumpkick
Not Redistributable

Lucario
♂

Nature: Brave
Ability: Inner Focus
Hatch Location: Indigo Plateau
31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Crunch, Bullet Punch, Agility, Hi Jumpkick
Not Redistributable

I just added a TR Aggron to my thread.

Aggron ♂

Ability: Rock Head
Hatch Location: Rock Tunnel
31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Head Smash
Not Redistributable

Hello Arcticuno, could I EV train for you for credits ? I am interested in the Trick Room pokemon in your thread and would like to trade them for my services. If you are searching for anything give me a Vm and I will tell you if I have any of the pokemon you are looking for .

References :

UU Warrior
Flora
Red
Frawg
Joral
iChrono
i1337
Shawk

Hey, I have a flawless female absol in my thread. I'll trade it for this:

MattJ's Infernape
Naive
30/31/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70
64 Atk/252 Spa/192 Spe
Fake Out, Heat Wave, Close Combat, Hidden Power
Fully Redistributable

Posting to confirm that Arcticuno has semi-rights to trade my Shiny HP Ground Growlithe[OT: Marlin][ID:64213] and
Shiny Adamant Turtwig [OT: Marlin][ID:64213] =)

Hey man, CMT for that Brave Aron w/ Head Smash :). If you don't find nothing Im going to RNG these in the next few days if your intrested in any of them. my newest breed is that HP grass Torchic I told you about yesterday.

Naive HP Ice Infernape (I know I have Mattj's but I want a nicknameable one)
Careful Morning Sun Arcanine
Bold Wish Clefable
Brave TR Azumarill
Timid Tentacruel
Brave and Impish Solrock

And sorry for the double post.

Hey man, CMT for that Brave Aron w/ Head Smash :). If you don't find nothing Im going to RNG these in the next few days if your intrested in any of them. my newest breed is that HP grass Torchic I told you about yesterday.

Naive HP Ice Infernape (I know I have Mattj's but I want a nicknameable one)
Careful Morning Sun Arcanine
Bold Wish Clefable
Brave TR Azumarill
Timid Tentacruel
Brave and Impish Solrock

And sorry for the double post.
Cool, let me know when that Azumarill is finished! And that reminds me.. I added a couple of Pokes to the thread.

Medicham ♂

Ability: Pure Power
Hatch Location: Victory Road
31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Psycho Cut
Not Redistributable

Gliscor ♂

Hatch Location: Union Cave
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass
Not Redistributable

Cool, let me know when that Azumarill is finished! And that reminds me.. I added a couple of Pokes to the thread.

Medicham ♂

Ability: Pure Power
Hatch Location: Victory Road
31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Psycho Cut
Not Redistributable

Gliscor ♂

Hatch Location: Union Cave
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass
Not Redistributable

Nice breeds ;), That Medicham looks intresting for TR. Im doing a Chimchar right now and doing the Careful Arcanine shortly after this then the Azumarill. Also would you be able to do a CP with the same spread you did the Kyogre and Mewtwo? I can offer how many credits of your choice or EV train like 6 Pokes :P

Nice breeds ;), That Medicham looks intresting for TR. Im doing a Chimchar right now and doing the Careful Arcanine shortly after this then the Azumarill. Also would you be able to do a CP with the same spread you did the Kyogre and Mewtwo? I can offer how many credits of your choice or EV train like 6 Pokes :P
What is the CP? I've never caught a wild Poke and have no idea how to manipulate encounter slots.

Added yet another trick roomer to the thread.

Togekiss ♀

Nature: Quiet
Ability: Serene Grace
Hatch Location: National Park
31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
Not Redistributable

Hey CMT for this please? I need these to breed :P

Dugtrio ♂

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Arena Trap
Hatch Location: Diglett's Cave
31/31/31/20/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Reversal, Beat Up
Not Redistributable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)