Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's not possible to actually create a true random number generator, which is why the correct term for RNG abuse is PRNG abuse (pseudo-random number generator abuse), however most people just shorten it to RNG abuse. Anyway, the reason we can't do RNG abuse yet in Gen VI in a combination of problems, for example, the way the game is seeded, and the fact we don't actually know how the RNG works (or at least, if it's known, it hasn't really been shared).
While it is impossible to make a software true random number generator, it is possible to make a hardware true random number generator using quantum randomness.

However, this is much slower than a PRNG, so even in the unlikely event they are using a TRNG, they are probably just using it to generate the PRNG's seed

I want to make a set for electivire that will absorb spark attacks.
Someone can help me and say which item gives electivire more power? Expert belt or life orb?

For the one that is up to my message i think dive ball is much better :)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I want to make a set for electivire that will absorb spark attacks.
Someone can help me and say which item gives electivire more power? Expert belt or life orb?

For the one that is up to my message i think dive ball is much better :)
Life Orb will always be more powerful. Life Orb boosts all attacks by ~30% while Expert Belt boosts super effective hits by 20%.

Was breeding for a female Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, and this little guy came out of an egg ^.^

He has the Chlorophyll ability and his IV spread is 31/31/31/31/31/xx. He's still usable, right? I'll find out the speed IV once the last egg hatches.

Edit: Bulbasaur - #001 (Modest) Male (♂) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 6 - 7 i cri evryteim

On the bright side, it has HP Ice :] could that be useful for anything?

Last edited:

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Was breeding for a female Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, and this little guy came out of an egg ^.^

He has the Chlorophyll ability and his IV spread is 31/31/31/31/31/xx. He's still usable, right? I'll find out the speed IV once the last egg hatches.
Yeah it's usable. Mega Venasauar doesn't need speed, and regular Venasauar will out speed most threats at +2 regardless of its speed IV

Looking for a Shiny Flawless HP ICE UT Litleo, female, in a non-standard Poke-ball.
Too much to ask? Anyone who can satisfy requirements CMT please

I am currently available for the next two hours or so for my giveaway topic (5 IV Flawless Kalos Born Pokemon that are EV/IV/Battle Ready w/ Item). Read my thread and forum rules in order to get me to reply back to your request. Do not reply here and contact me through private message.

I am currently available for the next two hours or so for my giveaway topic (5 IV Flawless Kalos Born Pokemon that are EV/IV/Battle Ready w/ Item). Read my thread and forum rules in order to get me to reply back to your request. Do not reply here and contact me through private message.
You should link your thread in your signature so people don't have to wade through Wifi to find it.

Looking for someone with a successful thread that created/edits via phone, with info on adding sprites and such, please PM if you know, and is there a link to common/all codes for this site? That would be awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)