Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm thinking of trying to SR for a Modest HP Fire Xerneas

Does anyone here have the chances of me actually getting an 31/even/31/30/31/30 Xerneas?

Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm thinking of trying to SR for a Modest HP Fire Xerneas

Does anyone here have the chances of me actually getting an 31/even/31/30/31/30 Xerneas?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe:
6C3 = 1/20 chance to get 31s in the stats you need * 1/1024 chance to get the 30's * 1/2 to get the even attack
So like 1/40960 I guess?

Edit: corrected.

Anybody have tips on chasing your stupid bird around the map? I never seem to get lucky enough for it to be in bike range...
You mean like Zapdos etc.? The legendary bird changes locations everytime you enter a town, so what I did is ride my bike between route 6 and Camphier town just do it over and over again until the bird appears the 10 times you need it to, took me 30 mins or so

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anybody have tips on chasing your stupid bird around the map? I never seem to get lucky enough for it to be in bike range...
Go to the town just south of Terminus Cave (can't remember which one, the one with the waterfalls), and buy a ton of repels. Then, keep cycling back and forth between the border of the town and the grass just north of it. Take a few steps in the grass, and if you don't find it, then go back to the border, cross it, and come back to the grass. Rinse and repeat until you've found the bird enough times to make it go to the Sea Spirit's Den.

Edit: Partially Greninja'd, both locations work :)

You mean like Zapdos etc.? The legendary bird changes locations everytime you enter a town, so what I did is ride my bike between route 6 and Camphier town just do it over and over again until the bird appears the 10 times you need it to, took me 30 mins or so
thanks, I'll try that, I've seen him maybe 6 times already

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
As I'm soft-reseting for one now, here's how I managed to force it onto Sea Spirit's Den.

Save in one of the many routes it can be on. I chose Route 6/7. And then soft reset and check the PokeDex location of the bird you're trying to catch, if you manage to find one of the birds in these routes then got to them asap and find them. Safe afterwards and then soft-reset. Keep soft reseting until you see the bird in one of those routes. Tooks around 30 minutes for me to get 10 encounters.

Edit: I'm fucking slow as all hell. :(

Tatertot

Looking for someone with X Version to catch me a female Heavy Metal (HA) Aron in a Timer Ball. IVs don't matter at all, as long as it has that ability. I can offer any 6 IV from my thread, as well as a bunch of other things if those don't float your boat.

Looking for someone with X Version to catch me a female Heavy Metal (HA) Aron in a Timer Ball. IVs don't matter at all, as long as it has that ability. I can offer any 6 IV from my thread, as well as a bunch of other things if those don't float your boat.
I can catch you one for a female in a nice ball maybe?

Heavy Metal is it's HA last time I checked (5 seconds ago) and it's not in the friend safari (checked before that xD), so you'd need someone that had it from dream world, not X. I think.
EDIT- ok, someone else replied, so I'm probably wrong somewhere in here.

Heavy Metal is it's HA last time I checked (5 seconds ago) and it's not in the friend safari (checked before that xD), so you'd need someone that had it from dream world, not X. I think.
You can get HA in hordes ;p

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
You can find them in hordes.

How about a 5 IV Love Ball Chansey, since I see you like Love Ball pokes? :) I've also currently got Dream Ball Slowpoke, Heal Ball Goomy, and Luxury Ball Skrelp
I actually just obtained Love Ball Chansey a few days ago (my updated thread is still closed but: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/thiago-the-poke-lurks-nearby-trade-thread-closed.3503663/ )

I was actually wondering if I could get you a 4IV(or 5IV) one for a 12.5% female spitback? I don't know if that's too much to ask though, if it is I can trade for the Skrelp :)

Tatertot

I actually just obtained Love Ball Chansey a few days ago (my updated thread is still closed but: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/thiago-the-poke-lurks-nearby-trade-thread-closed.3503663/ )

I was actually wondering if I could get you a 4IV(or 5IV) one for a 12.5% female spitback? I don't know if that's too much to ask though, if it is I can trade for the Skrelp :)
I actually kind of want to breed it myself, I've got some specific IV spreads and egg moves in mind that would be a pain to breed :P So I'd rather just do the Skrelp for it if you don't mind. It's Bold, has Poison Touch, and has the egg moves Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Haze, and Acid Armor :)

I actually kind of want to breed it myself, I've got some specific IV spreads and egg moves in mind that would be a pain to breed :P So I'd rather just do the Skrelp for it if you don't mind. It's Bold, has Poison Touch, and has the egg moves Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Haze, and Acid Armor :)
That's certainly alright with me, let me go catch it then :) I don't mind if it's a spitback because the Aron probably won't have good IVs.

How about a timid female Zorua in Luxury Ball spitback for a 12.5% female spitback instead? I'm really interested in your Snorlax ;p Unless you only want a 5IV one.

Tatertot

That's certainly alright with me, let me go catch it then :) I don't mind if it's a spitback because the Aron probably won't have good IVs.

How about a timid female Zorua in Luxury Ball spitback for a 12.5% female spitback instead? I'm really interested in your Snorlax ;p Unless you only want a 5IV one.
I'd definitely do that :) Let me just breed one up for you (shouldn't take long). Just PM me when you've got them both, I'll be around for the next few hours :)

I'd definitely do that :) Let me just breed one up for you (shouldn't take long). Just PM me when you've got them both, I'll be around for the next few hours :)
Alright, in an Aron horde with 5 females so hopefully there will be one with HA.
They just Roar all the time which is annoying :(

hey guys thanks for helping me plant my birdie, so its zapdos

what should I synchro nature, and what ball? :) my lvl 100 marowak can false swipe it and resist its only damage move so I can eventually get it in damn near any ball xD

Does anyone have a female hidden ability pikachu with a light ball in a lux ball for trade? Ivs and nature are irrelevant
I do have one and it's a 4IV spitback :D Do you have any females in cool balls? :)

hey guys thanks for helping me plant my birdie, so its zapdos

what should I synchro nature, and what ball? :) my lvl 100 marowak can false swipe it and resist its only damage move so I can eventually get it in damn near any ball xD
I'd go with Luxury or Ultra but that's just my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)