Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can breed you those, what mlre you got?

People ineed an help with transfering pokes from X to OR, it will not take a lot of time i promise we will make this quick! And i need an defog users such as mew,empolion and latias, timid diancie to!
How many pokemon are you looking to transfer? I could help you with that

How many pokemon are you looking to transfer? I could help you with that
If more people can help me transfer my pokes it will be amazing! And i need like a 15-20 but you dont have to help me with all of them just a six if you can, but i need to know if i can trust you, there is someone that can tell me you can be trust? I have some rare pokes i need to transfer

Hey everryone, I'm looking for an adamant Swinub with thick fat and icicle crash + stealth rocks. I can trade LOTS of stuff, can anyone help me out???

If more people can help me transfer my pokes it will be amazing! And i need like a 15-20 but you dont have to help me with all of them just a six if you can, but i need to know if i can trust you, there is someone that can tell me you can be trust? I have some rare pokes i need to transfer
I'm not as active here as I would like (often times due to gmt), but I have to active tsv threads on reddit here and here (looking to add two more) and have helped user Hamstern get a Diancie code. Think I give someone pokerus in this same thread? Of course you don't need to trust me and you can decline or choose to take my helping hand only for the common ones.

Can breed you those, what mlre you got?

People ineed an help with transfering pokes from X to OR, it will not take a lot of time i promise we will make this quick! And i need an defog users such as mew,empolion and latias, timid diancie to!
What does mlre mean, and I would be more than happy to help you transfer pokemon between versions although i don't really have much of a reputation here so I can understand if you'd rather someone else help you.

I'm not as active here as I would like (often times due to gmt), but I have to active tsv threads on reddit here and here (looking to add two more) and have helped user Hamstern get a Diancie code. Think I give someone pokerus in this same thread? Of course you don't need to trust me and you can decline or choose to take my helping hand only for the common ones.
Alright we can start if you would like, in my OR im in the city where the first contest is,where the you get the speciel pikachu, can i trade from that point?

If more people want to help me than thanks!

Alright we can start if you would like, in my OR im in the city where the first contest is,where the you get the speciel pikachu, can i trade from that point?

If more people want to help me than thanks!
Sorry, I don't understand the question? Ah, I see. Yes, you can. You can trade once you get the pokedex (pokebank) and the nav thing Blasco gives you (all kind of trades). So way before that. You don't even need badges. Actually I have yet to properly play the game and I can trade. Just wait before I trade something from pokebank that it's not a pitiful zigzaggon and I add you. If my bank and my internet decide to be friends for once My info is in my profile.
Edit: holy fuck it did it must love the new cart.

Looking for a Clefairy/Clefable that knows softboiled for breeding purposes.
Nature, Ability and IVs not a huge concern would need to be Calm, Magic Guard and 31/xx/31/31/31/31 would save me some time I guess. Fairly new to Gen VI so don't have many have only one pokemon worth trading..

Have a female Abra, Magic Guard, Timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31

EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Looking for a Clefairy/Clefable that knows softboiled for beeding purposes.

Nature, Ability and IVs not a huge concern but if the could be Calm, Magic Guard and 31/xx/31/31/31/31 would save me some time I guess. Fairly new to Gen VI so don't have many have only one pokemon worth trading..

Softboiled is exclusively a 3rd gen tutor move for Clefable, and is not an egg move, so cannot be passed down :(.

Looking for a Clefairy/Clefable that knows softboiled for beeding purposes.

Nature, Ability and IVs not a huge concern but if the could be Calm, Magic Guard and 31/xx/31/31/31/31 would save me some time I guess. Fairly new to Gen VI so don't have many have only one pokemon worth trading..

I could hook you up with a shiny scyther for the Abra instead though lol

Sorry, I don't understand the question? Ah, I see. Yes, you can. You can trade once you get the pokedex (pokebank) and the nav thing Blasco gives you (all kind of trades). So way before that. You don't even need badges. Actually I have yet to properly play the game and I can trade. Just wait before I trade something from pokebank that it's not a pitiful zigzaggon and I add you. If my bank and my internet decide to be friends for once My info is in my profile.
Edit: holy fuck it did it must love the new cart.
Hsha okay, so how can i see my fc of the OR? I will come online now, where i can find me fc of my X?haha totally forgot

Hsha okay, so how can i see my fc of the OR? I will come online now, where i can find me fc of my X?haha totally forgot
It's on your profile, Info tab. Is actually the same than the one for XY, since it's tied to the console instead of the games. Mine is in exactly the same tab.

ninja'd lol

Once we are doing trading and you have swapped your cart either tell me or send me a trade request to put them in your other game.

Last edited:
I could hook you up with a shiny scyther for the Abra instead though lol
I can do that, I doubt someone is going to want to trade a FRLG move tutored Clefairy for Abra anyways. Abra is Lvl 23 after spending some *special time* in the daycare with a ditto. (p.s. thanks mostthe3rd).

Not hugely interested in shiny Scyther though. Breeding an Arcanine today so an Espeon that knows morning sun would be great...or an adamant Growlithe that knows flare blitz(?)

EDIT: If you don't have any of those though don't sweat it you can still have Abra :)

I can do that, I doubt someone is going to want to trade a FRLG move tutored Clefairy for Abra anyways. Abra is Lvl 23 after spending some *special time* in the daycare with a ditto. (p.s. thanks mostthe3rd).

Not hugely interested in shiny Scyther though. Breeding an Arcanine today so an Espeon that knows morning sun would be great...or an adamant Growlithe that knows flare blitz(?)
So would you be down to do the trade for the scyther, buddy? Sadly I don't have the pokemon you are interested in

EDIT: If you don't have any of those though don't sweat it you can still have Abra :)
My Growlithe are Impish but they have both the egg moves your looking for(as well as crunch and close combat)...I can give you a 5iv male if you want. I'd prefer to trade over gts but leave a message on my profile if you want one

My Growlithe are Impish but they have both the egg moves your looking for(as well as crunch and close combat)...I can give you a 5iv male if you want. I'd prefer to trade over gts but leave a message on my profile if you want one
Very interested but just promised the Abra to Gyger (if that was what you were getting at) so not gunna go back on my word.

Could breed you a nice Timd 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Treecko if you like thats what I'm up to at the moment.

Very interested but just promised the Abra to Gyger (if that was what you were getting at) so not gunna go back on my word.

Could breed you a nice Timd 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Treecko if you like thats what I'm up to at the moment.
I don't want the abra. I'm giving it to you BECAUSE you're giving it to him :) just VM me to set it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)