Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of legends have a catch rate of 3, Rayquaza now has a capture rate of 45 (from 3 originally), Kyogre/Groudon were bumped down to 3 from 5 originally, Dialga/Palkia have a catch rate of 30, and Reshiram/Zekrom have a catch rate of 45.
Very Helpful. Thank you.
I can do everything but the heal block sketch.
Hmm, I wanted it with a new move before it got cloned, as endeavor is useless at level 100; could you maybe do Swords Dance? Let me know; If anyone is willing to Sketch a single move on Smeargle (Heal Block or Swords Dance) they can have a copy; it's 5 IV, Jolly, Shiny and has False Swipe, Thunderwave, and Spore (Spore is PP maxed), ev trained 252 Attack/Speed 6 defense.

Very Helpful. Thank you.

Hmm, I wanted it with a new move before it got cloned, as endeavor is useless at level 100; could you maybe do Swords Dance? Let me know; If anyone is willing to Sketch a single move on Smeargle (Heal Block or Swords Dance) they can have a copy; it's 5 IV, Jolly, Shiny and has False Swipe, Thunderwave, and Spore (Spore is PP maxed), ev trained 252 Attack/Speed 6 defense.
I'm trying to get a klefki for the heal block then, add me already please.

I'm trying to get a klefki for the heal block then, add me already please.
Great, I just added you and will come online as soon as my friend list confirms we're friends (which will happen as soon as you add me back).

Please clone this Smeargle with Leppa Berry, as I'll need it to restore PP (for both me and the legend thanks to trick).

EDIT: Thanks for the help, Hells_Gate. Enjoy a level 42 Final Gambit Staraptor (fully redistributable). Help as many people as you can with these two; I'm making my Shiny Smeargle OT Bopper ID No 21398, fully re-distributable; enjoy smogon!

Last edited:
Great, I just added you and will come online as soon as my friend list confirms we're friends (which will happen as soon as you add me back).

Please clone this Smeargle with Leppa Berry, as I'll need it to restore PP (for both me and the legend thanks to trick).

EDIT: Thanks for the help, Hells_Gate. Enjoy a level 42 Final Gambit Staraptor (fully redistributable). Help as many people as you can with these two; I'm making my Shiny Smeargle OT Bopper ID No 21398, fully re-distributable; enjoy smogon!
Thanks Pokéguy :)

Hello, guys!

I was in the supermarket and there was a guy outside the GamePlanet with the eon Ticket and I finally have it!!.

What nature is the best for Latios? Timid? Hasty? I've read in some forums many people asking for a mixed Latios. I'm going to catch it with my extra masterball.

EDIT: I'm not SRing in ORAS but I have free time so I decided to do with Latios.

Hey guys after 59 attempts at SRing Registeel, I got this:

Careful - 18, 19/ 28, 29/ 30, 31/ 30, 31/ 30, 31/ 15, 16, 17

Do I keep it, or re-roll again?

You get three perfect 31s automatically...why would you keep something that has only three 31s? These are the kind of posts mods don't want to see here.
I only ask because

1: I've been at this for the better 2/3rds of the day

2: In all that time, this is the first one I got that even has CLOSE to four perfect IVs (referring to the Attack stat). Every other one I've gotten had three perfects, three piss-poor. Not even joking.

But regardless, if I should toss it, I'll toss it.

HP is pivotal, the only stat I would not worry about other than the sp attack for obvious reasons, is the speed stat since Registeel only has a base speed of 50 anyway.
I planned on going for a Curse set anyways. Hence the Careful nature. Right then. On to the next 6+ hours of my life staring at the same hunk of metal breaking out of Ultra Balls over and over and over again.

-_-

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
How much of a difference does that HP make? Like...examples or something. I know that even one point can make or break it on some Pokemon, but still.
Registeel's most important stat is its HP, considering it's defenses are naturally high while HP is base 50 or something around there, and it's speed/Atk/SpA are meh anyway.

Anyway, are there any Gen III exclusive move tutors that a Rock Polish Primal Groudon can use? I'm gonna RNG a Shiny Lux ball one, and since I don't own SS, that leaves me with doing a live battery-based Ruby abuse. Yeah, I know I'm crazy, sue me

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I planned on going for a Curse set anyways. Hence the Careful nature. Right then. On to the next 6+ hours of my life staring at the same hunk of metal breaking out of Ultra Balls over and over and over again.

-_-
People spend days and weeks soft resetting...don't expect good results from a mere 6 hours. If you don't have the patience to soft reset something good, then don't ask people here if you should keep it (they'll always say no).

People spend days and weeks soft resetting...don't expect good results from a mere 6 hours. If you don't have the patience to soft reset something good, then don't ask people here if you should keep it (they'll always say no).
Fair enough. First attempt at SRing here. Not sure what the standards are. Sorry for wasting your time.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Registeel's most important stat is its HP, considering it's defenses are naturally high while HP is base 50 or something around there, and it's speed/Atk/SpA are meh anyway.

Anyway, are there any Gen III exclusive move tutors that a Rock Polish Primal Groudon can use? I'm gonna RNG a Shiny Lux ball one, and since I don't own SS, that leaves me with doing a live battery-based Ruby abuse. Yeah, I know I'm crazy, sue me
Bump because my timing sux, lol.

HAVE:
Gible

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Sand stream.
No egg moves.

Squirtle:
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Torrent
No egg moves.

I understand this may be reaching but I am looking for the following pokemon:

Scyther
Impish
5IV
Technician.

Bagon:
Naive5 iv
Sheer force

azurill/marill
5 iv
huge power
egg move: aqua jet.

HAVE:
Gible

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Sand stream.
No egg moves.

Squirtle:
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Torrent
No egg moves.

I understand this may be reaching but I am looking for the following pokemon:

Scyther
Impish
5IV
Technician.

Bagon:
Naive5 iv
Sheer force

azurill/marill
5 iv
huge power
egg move: aqua jet.
Can breed you those, what mlre you got?

People ineed an help with transfering pokes from X to OR, it will not take a lot of time i promise we will make this quick! And i need an defog users such as mew,empolion and latias, timid diancie to!

You know I have every nature Ditto since you participated in my Giveaway. Post on my thread or wall please. :) Anyone else in need of flawless Dittos?
Sorry bout the late reply, but do you still have flawless Dittos?

I've been playing Pokemon for a while, but I've never really played competitively off of Showdown, so I'd like to start getting into breeding :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)