NOC Paranoia Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
because when he was pressured, his defenses were townie. Although his posts/scumminess d1 and some of d2 were kinda bad, his contributions have otherwise been p good and I have a strong feeling that twin v texas is town v town.
That cannot tell you he is town.

Are you town hunting or scum hunting?

Can you get me the posts were his defenses were townie?
And if he was scummy D1 and D2, then what are you talking about?

Gut feeling that twin v texas is t v t in Day 5 = you are scum!

the first question is dumb and doesnt deserve an answer
im not gonna get you the posts where he was scummy d1 and d2, you can find those yourself by just checking to see a post by twin where he unvotes whoever he's currently voting and then votes texas
ill go find you specific posts where his defenses were townie
if you are really telling me that I cannot read an argument between two people as tvt then I dont know how to respond to that

the first question is dumb and doesnt deserve an answer
im not gonna get you the posts where he was scummy d1 and d2, you can find those yourself by just checking to see a post by twin where he unvotes whoever he's currently voting and then votes texas
ill go find you specific posts where his defenses were townie
if you are really telling me that I cannot read an argument between two people as tvt then I dont know how to respond to that
I am not seeing straight thoughts from you.

I didn't ask you to get the posts where he was scummy d1 and d2.
If twin unvoted someone and voted Texas, then what does that even tell us wrt this context?

Read an argument as tvt, but where is the progress on those reads after that?
The confidence of that tvt read on day 5 is what is questionable.
You have shut down your scum hunting wrt Texas by clubbing him into a tvt with twin.

I am not seeing straight thoughts from you.

I didn't ask you to get the posts where he was scummy d1 and d2.
If twin unvoted someone and voted Texas, then what does that even tell us wrt this context?

Read an argument as tvt, but where is the progress on those reads after that?
The confidence of that tvt read on day 5 is what is questionable.
You have shut down your scum hunting wrt Texas by clubbing him into a tvt with twin.
That cannot tell you he is town.

Are you town hunting or scum hunting?

Can you get me the posts were his defenses were townie?
And if he was scummy D1 and D2, then what are you talking about?

Gut feeling that twin v texas is t v t in Day 5 = you are scum!
I interpreted this as wanting to know what posts I was talking about that made him scummy d1 and d2. If you're referring to his defenses being townie, I meant his defenses on the end of day 2 and day 3.
twin unvoting someone and then voting texas almost always directly corresponded to a scummy/weird post that texas made.
I didnt confidently read twin v texas as tvt until today
I dont see how im shutting down my scumreading for texas by seeing twin v texas as a tvt (and even if I was, wouldnt the same hold for twin as well? Why didnt you mention him there?)

Asek

Banned deucer.
Vote Aubisio

I'm at work right now, but seriously ive been pushing this guy for 3 days now, hes so shady it hurts that you guys keep managing to let him stay here.

I interpreted this as wanting to know what posts I was talking about that made him scummy d1 and d2. If you're referring to his defenses being townie, I meant his defenses on the end of day 2 and day 3.
twin unvoting someone and then voting texas almost always directly corresponded to a scummy/weird post that texas made.
I didnt confidently read twin v texas as tvt until today
I dont see how im shutting down my scumreading for texas by seeing twin v texas as a tvt (and even if I was, wouldnt the same hold for twin as well? Why didnt you mention him there?)
If you think Texas was scummy day 1 and day 2, then your vote should be on him. You wouldn't town read your scummy read because they had a tvt looking argument with someone.

Not on Day 5, when you have analyzable facts in front of you.

wait so you think aubisio is scum but are scared that he could be town because of the posts he previously made (you know which ones im talking about), or you think he's town because of those posts?

Are you telling me that if i've ever seen someone as scummy I should be voting them, regardless of them doing townie things to change my mind in the future?
Explain your thought process here, when did you start town reading Texas.

Because the question here is why are you town reading Texas, and not why you shouldn't change your reads.

im in the process of getting the quotes
why are you completely refusing to answer that question though it seems like a simple yes, no, or "you misinterpreted what I was saying but you were close"

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wait so you think aubisio is scum but are scared that he could be town because of the posts he previously made (you know which ones im talking about), or you think he's town because of those posts?
I was scared yesterday when I thought Former was locked town. At this point I think it's very viable he could have been guided to post that by twin to throw people off him

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
But yeah I think twin and aubisio is the scum team and twin is planting seeds to throw aubisio under the bus on a lynch to ensure that he lives through end of game terrorist win con

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)