NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

Randed it. For now, it's going to stay until you start actually detailing your thoughts more than just one-liners. It makes me feel that you're just trying to pass by without looking important.
Would you at least tell me what to expand on? Also you should at least have some content when saying this. It seems to me like you're trying to hide

Why did 3 people get off me ina row tf?

Also I'm reading king because he had plur and then shifted to me (shifting off self isn't necessarily scummy) without reasoning, and he still has yet to give some other than filler. And I still don't understand how filler = scum. Thats honestly just a terrible meta we have people not doing jack (not saying I'm leading town or anything but I'm not lurking) and filler is your biggest concern?

Hitmonleet you're just going to ask me to post "non-filler content" then disappear when I ask you a question?
>15 minutes
>"disappear"

If you want specification, tell me:
Reasoning for your townreads
Reasoning for your scumreads
Reasoning for basically everything.

I've at least stated why I'm saying things and my reasoning, you're just trying to inflate your postcount and look like you're helping.

Why did 3 people get off me ina row tf?

Also I'm reading king because he had plur and then shifted to me (shifting off self isn't necessarily scummy) without reasoning, and he still has yet to give some other than filler. And I still don't understand how filler = scum. Thats honestly just a terrible meta we have people not doing jack (not saying I'm leading town or anything but I'm not lurking) and filler is your biggest concern?
Filler is a classic scummy tactic. It makes them seem like they're doing things, but they really aren't. Hence why I'm scumreading King; He's not doing anything except one-liners to seem useful.

Asek

Banned deucer.
im gonna go to bed but that hawkie deflect off
Not much to talk about in regards to nominations since that's about the most NAI possible. Haven't read page 6-10 but from an early glance it seems probable that one of hawkie/metal sonic are scummy. I still maintain that zorbees/asek are scum due to good player clause or whatnot
damn i dont even need to pump my own tires this game harunos gonna keep doing it for me

>15 minutes
>"disappear"

If you want specification, tell me:
Reasoning for your townreads
Reasoning for your scumreads
Reasoning for basically everything.

I've at least stated why I'm saying things and my reasoning, you're just trying to inflate your postcount and look like you're helping.
54 minutes*
I haven't even put out my town/scumreads yet
What did you even state that was relevant?

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Not much to talk about in regards to nominations since that's about the most NAI possible. Haven't read page 6-10 but from an early glance it seems probable that one of hawkie/metal sonic are scummy. I still maintain that zorbees/asek are scum due to good player clause or whatnot
this post is rly bad and i would be cool with a haruno lynch some other day if he doesnt up his fucking game

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Tbh I'd prefer not to get anyone lynched right now, we have a lot of time and once nominations start we're stuck between voting between a select few
nominations are just the scum's nightkill except that they cant snipe the most pro-town people

in rreturn for this, they get no PRs. but worst, they also get extra day of discussion which only helps town

whoever is scum in this game is sad!

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
And, like, if mafia is stupid enough to nom like themselves in the nomination phase, then like, they have 1/3 chance of being hit. If they do that, for every scum that dies, they need to kill 2 town to regain the numbers.

So yeah, scum should just nom 3 town

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)