NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

The more I read, the more I think Metal Sonic is town. He's just angry and off the wall, which would be stupid for someone with the knowledge the mafia has. He might be legit annoyed because he knows he's town, but can't prove it to anyone. All in all, I think the pressure worked well to bolster our knowledge, but I hope he comes to trust Hawkie in the coming days.
I'm not changing my lynch just this moment, as ThunderBallz just doesn't read quite as scummy as King, imo. But if I'm needed for a plurality, then, fuck it, I'll move to TBZ. We need to be on the same page, and anything I can do to contribute to that solidarity while still expressing myself sounds good to me.
That being said, I'm looking forward to seeing what the pressure on TBZ will make him do.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OOOOOkay, I just went away for like 30 mins at thunder ballz exposed himself like the newb scum he is

sorry about that hawkie. sometimes I have to be very sure about my reads before writing off a scumread as town. it's like, a 'make no mistake' sort of thing.

bye bye mudkip

wow this game became aids af lol

was going to do a thorough read through but u guys had to add 3 pages of crap so that's a negative. maybe ill get to it in the morning. prob not though.

peace

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Good morning boys and girls! TBZ is doing what I tried to do day 1 on C++, which was to mostly stick to safe topics like game mechanics without making many reads until it's too late to undo the damage, so I'm thinking he's at least a better lynch than sonic (please nom him mafia)
Lynch Thunder~BALLZ

I dont think maf have a good chance here tbh unless they step it up. If i was mafia I'd have at least one of the members trying to take on a strong town role since there's no nk so eventually it'll be the strongest town vs mafia for lynches

I think mafia has been largely inactive so far (coasting) and it's going to hurt them later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)