Multifaction/FFA Vote Control Mafia - Game Over - Congrats Wizards NOT Of Waverly Place

My prediction is that the Wizards will win this game unless the crawdads kill them tonight OR the robots will come back from behind to win "out of nowhere" (although it can't be out of nowhere because I'm literally calling it right now). I guess everyone knows the robots roles/votes for some reason but we'll see about that. the Wizards are in a good position because no one's really thinking about them (since they aren't/are silently backstabbing). No one likes the crawdads (well maybe just me) because they are backstabbers and also they keep winning the high vote which is how you win the game.

I am pretty much dead in the water and the Crawdads will probably want to kill me off to get the game down to 2 factions ASAP although they surely must realize that Robots and Wizards realize they keep winning the high vote and thus they will likely be the next faction killed. After that, depending on who backstabs who first, the Robots or Wizards win (probably wizards unless robots backstab early and wizards retaliate and there are too many crawdads and they are able to come back).

I know some of you weasels are backstabbers, but unless a lot of you are backstabbers, the crawdads have a lot of votes, probably on blazade since AG should be at -1 and my predecessors thought aubisio was at -1 (god knows why though lmao).

Remember that only the most votes team gets the kill when you get down to 2 teams. I hope whoever ends up facing the crawdads is confident they can win the vote because if they can't you LOSE

Sorry I was misinformed, the Crawdads are killing a Robot. That's a pretty smart play because it puts two factions at 1 person each - the trick for them will be to get them removed before their numbers start getting whittled down.

Also it's possible the wizards could kill me here. I would probably stab a crawdad though and emphasize the fact that my team can't win a high vote lol.

Actually that's what you told me aub >_>

hmm do crawdads and wizards really just pick off the weak factions? i mean you'd have to be really confident you can win the high vote when it counts......plus the reward for backstabbing is just so high especially if you can nab the crawdads high voter (which again, is most likely blazade)

So who should I be killing tonight exactly
You and the crawdads could coordinate kills to leave 1 person left out of 2 teams. The issue with that is neither team can afford to kill the last member off because they need to shoot each other. Unless you have faith in your roles/votes that's probably not the way to go.

So you should probably shoot the crawdads. Probably blazade. Although if you do that let me know so I can change my target.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Jalmont died. He was a member of Robert. Robert has been eliminated.
Blazade died. He was a member of Mississippi Crawdads.

You may not vote for Exene today.

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end on 3/3 at 9 PM EST. Results are out.

I'm considering shortening deadlines. Players who are still alive, post your thoughts regarding this in the thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)