Multifaction/FFA Vote Control Mafia - Game Over - Congrats Wizards NOT Of Waverly Place

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ok I've determined that HeaLnDeaL's vote change was too late but the rest of the votes will count

and with that

Mississippi Crawdads got the most votes.
The Robotic Army of Robots got the least votes

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends 2/17 at 9 PM EST

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Correction:

New evidence has come to light that heal's vote change was in time. With this change, Wizards NOT of Waverly Place are the low vote getter and will have the kill instead of Robots.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Former Hope died. He was a member of Robert.
Serious Bananas
died. He was a member of the Mississippi Crawdads.

You may not vote for UncleSam today.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end 2/19 at 11 PM EST. All results are out.

(I have a flight monday evening so I'm trying to make deadline at a time where I'll be around, hopefully my computer doesnt fuckup again so I can see the stealths)

J̛̀͞͏͓̙̯̫̹̮̜̻̝̰̠̠̥u̶̵̦̟̟̗͓̬͕̹͙̪͘͜͢s̷̢̡̢͓͖̲͚͖̣̩̭͔̣͓̱͜t̸̩͍̘̳̗̺͓̘͟ ̵͙̮̟̙͙͢͢M̗̹̘̭̯̘̭̣͉̜̙̻̖̤̻̭͉̻̞̀͢o̡͢͝͏̡̯̜̰̼̱͎̺̳̮̥̳̣̥̣̻̳͓ͅn̴̷̨̜̬̜̖͍i̶̢̝͓̣̱̲̭̭̟̩̲̻̱̤̘̝̣͜ͅk̢͕͈͓͖̬̖̰͇̖̗̬̪̥̦̤̫a̢̢̜̰͖̮͓̭͙̫̗ͅ.͟҉̪̤̺̗̺̱̭̻̪̝͖̼̘̭̼̯̝̰ ̨̡̧͈̗͙̗̬̭͖̼͡Y͏̤͕͎͓͕̠̬̲̯̘̤̲ǫ̣̠̙̯̜̫̝̤͈̹͜͜͠ͅu̵̷͎̹͍̱̰̘̞͈̭̟̯̹̤͉̲̮ͅͅ ҉̖̗͖̤̩̫̕w̱̲͔̺̖̕͟͟͝͠i͘҉͖̯̰̬̟̘̀ͅn̸̡̰̤͔͙͔͘̕͞ ̴̟̝̱̤̥͚̖̰̱̖̣̩̬̣̥̕w̢̘̘̱̦̞̼̙ͅḥ̵̛̜͇͈̭e͏̸̧̛̬̠̫̹̬̬n̶̛̰͔͉͝ ̡͙͎̖̘̬͙̦̣̤̞͎̩͟t҉̵́͢͏̻̻͍͖͈ḩ̸̖̥͈̣͍̻̪̖̣̝͖è̵̮͚͉̹͕͢ ̴̬̳͚̫̝̣͈͉̠̗͢l̸̪͕̝͕̞̲̟͕̞̲͈͙̪̮͔͕̣͠ͅi̴̝̼̬͖͎̥̳͚̫̯͉̯̞͍͈̥̘͔͟͢͡t̨̗̪̤̥̣͚͖̜̻͕̥͢͝ͅę̭͔͉̼̕͢͡͞ͅŗ̷̨̪͍͙̺͚͔͇̤̜͈͞ͅá̢̢̛͉̩͙̻̜̭̼̭̱͈̼͍͖͔̠̖t̷̯̼͈̦̻̤̼̪̺ͅų̶͖̙̻̖̕͠r̡̜̫̟̥̼͚͔̻̼̠̖͜͞ȩ͏͡͏̰̖̖̦̬̞̞̫͍̫ ̷̷̸̡̯͉̪̮̬̤̤̖̱̗̱̜̰̫̤̦̞̥͘m̛̹͉̦̤̩̠̱̤̯͉̗̣̙̬͘͜͡ͅà̶̤̪̯̱͘ķ̧̻̱̦̜̟̞̪̠̦̰͚̦̪̭͜͟͜e̶̡̙͍̣̖͉̯̻̖̣̼͉͜͝s̵̥̖͚͔͖̥̱̯͈̻̫͡ ̢̧͉͖̘̜̲̮͍̱̩͚̞̣̣̝̬̦̠͞ͅm̸̡̢̛͕̟̖̺̝̰̠e̴̯̘̲̭̳̮͙̟͖̭̮̞̜͠͞ͅ ̀͡҉̡̰͎̣͓͇̜̮̣̻̜̭ͅͅd͎͙͍̺͔͉̲̘͟ọ̡̱͖̹̳̪̗̠̱͍̺̰̲̪͕̝̕͜͠͡k̢̛͜͝͏͈͇͎̞̭̤̥̫̜͕̖į̺̝͓̬̺̼̗̙̫̜̹̤̠̀͜ ҉̶͓̤̰͕̗̗̣͎̺̠̣̗̮̙͕̀͢͠ͅd̴̸̨̜͕̹̻ͅo̥͇̹̠̤͇̕k̨̟̙̻̪̩̜̤͓̱͙͇͜͞͞i͘͏̞̹͈͔̯̰̝̬̺̟̮͙.̶̜̣̣͈̗̹̜͙̩̠̥͖͎̻̞̙̳̰̭͠

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)