NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

AG i gave my read earlier, tone and mechanic obsession is pretty NAI but certain things he did when i was partnered with him before he isn't doing now (hard forcing reads / feeling like he's being coached), mostly from d1 tho, but still townlean

Zippy I have no meta on and am pretty indifferent on. Unironically my impression of him is a troll because of his tone and because he tried to get imaginaryneon unbanned for this game so I didn't think much about any of his posts. Dont care if he dies don't care if he lives ngl.

Chad and Whydon are both >randscum imo based on activity levels and the amount of towns i already have. Whydon I think I actually figured out how to read after last game LOL, but regardless of what they post i wouldnt shoot whydon until like d5 at the earliest because he has really good reads so if we're losing and he has the gun and shoots well we can get bailed out LOL. chad idk why he's not participating when he tryhards every eimm i've seen him play + the 1 mafia game i was in with him. don't care about him now tho cause d1.

Pulsar's content is still complete filler despite the game being active but somehow managed to sneak in a zippy vote when they were the leading wagon despite not having interacted with anyone in thread, wack af. Bad look regardless of Zippy alignment.

i feel better about texas since he has progressed from his scumreads of clouds/aura guardian to more logical content, he is good enough to fake this but id pull above null/slight town for now, no need to think till later

Pref vote M24 (ehmcee) > skipper > Pulsar and zippy > ag

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
i take that back, showdown mafia players still talk after someone gets shot sometimes even though i don't think they should

the amount of scum players who will be like "great shot!" when their mafia teammate gets shot in the time between the shot and the flip is insane

some of you forum players who haven't played chat mafia on showdown should try it out for fun, you'd probably be good at it
I mean the only time I played PS some years ago I was immediately accused of being shit by the scum I successfully caught in lylo. Seems like just as big a "SALTY KID LOLOL XDXD" farm as the fucking AG ladder

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
i take that back, showdown mafia players still talk after someone gets shot sometimes even though i don't think they should

the amount of scum players who will be like "great shot!" when their mafia teammate gets shot in the time between the shot and the flip is insane

some of you forum players who haven't played chat mafia on showdown should try it out for fun, you'd probably be good at it
tbh a maf game on ps sounds fun

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
AG i gave my read earlier, tone and mechanic obsession is pretty NAI but certain things he did when i was partnered with him before he isn't doing now (hard forcing reads / feeling like he's being coached), mostly from d1 tho, but still townlean

Zippy I have no meta on and am pretty indifferent on. Unironically my impression of him is a troll because of his tone and because he tried to get imaginaryneon unbanned for this game so I didn't think much about any of his posts. Dont care if he dies don't care if he lives ngl.

Chad and Whydon are both >randscum imo based on activity levels and the amount of towns i already have. Whydon I think I actually figured out how to read after last game LOL, but regardless of what they post i wouldnt shoot whydon until like d5 at the earliest because he has really good reads so if we're losing and he has the gun and shoots well we can get bailed out LOL. chad idk why he's not participating when he tryhards every eimm i've seen him play + the 1 mafia game i was in with him. don't care about him now tho cause d1.

Pulsar's content is still complete filler despite the game being active but somehow managed to sneak in a zippy vote when they were the leading wagon despite not having interacted with anyone in thread, wack af. Bad look regardless of Zippy alignment.

i feel better about texas since he has progressed from his scumreads of clouds/aura guardian to more logical content, he is good enough to fake this but id pull above null/slight town for now, no need to think till later

why skippy i think his reads are bad but town

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

thank you for tryharding this game, sincerely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)