NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Weird way to say sheet iso of Celever's Rostam reads.
View attachment 569118

Also here's Celever's full sheet iso, minus the Notes section because there's already a lot.
View attachment 569119
Oops I definitely said pulsar fairy and skipper are town not scum lol

Can’t make a bigger post cos I’m bout to walk inside the gym but I hope all the people who are patting each other on the back for getting out Rostam realise mechanic solve (even if it was probably lucky?) =/= good reads like me and skipper are both terrible wagons. Skipper and Sam thunderdoming each other rn I’m reading as one of the two being indie since indie has incentive to vote out both mafia and town and this is pretty clearly not a T/M situation

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alright after sleeping I’ve overcome my wounded pride at people not sheeping my vote choice and will pivot to where pretty much my entire towncore is voting

Unvote
Vote Celever

I still think Skipper is the vote here! Or maybe Zippy. But if people just aren’t convinced today then Celever is my third choice so whatever

Yeah skip, Sam absolutely hasn't read past games. I also can't say I've got a lot of sympathy for someone who has intentionally cultivated a meta for themselves where they just sit there until someone votes them for not doing anything. Probably the most WIFOM/scummy thing you're done all game is the post where you list the 4 bullet points of your scumgame and tell everyone how cool it is that you've made sure not to follow those bullet points. I don't know how definitively pin players like you but I sure wouldn't be surprised either way you flip and while I'm not voting you you're high on my list and I understand everyone else's votes.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Oh weird because that claim makes me more likely to vote Celever

this isn’t a counterclaim because I am not doctor but seems odd given what I know and the structure of the game/want has been included

Oh weird because that claim makes me more likely to vote Celever

this isn’t a counterclaim because I am not doctor but seems odd given what I know and the structure of the game/want has been included
Yeah it's not airtight but I won't vote an un-CCed doctor here, and given how Celever has been acting toward me re:my BPV/suspecting me for 3p it makes sense and is consistent. If you have reason to believe otherwise that's one thing, but I think it's very likely my push was wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)