NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

Yes yes I made an ego play but in my defense (mostly talking for postgame here) I had two good reasons to do it (and I was always going to claim for real after a certain other person had claimed anyway, see below):
1. I knew I could prove my real role beyond a shadow of a doubt if anyone got a conflicting result (and that it'd be a good sign for that person if someone did have a conflicting result, which it is because I am now pretty damn sure that Hydro is clear)
2. I didn't want anyone to know that my track last night found a potential scum, and I didn't want anyone to alter their claim accordingly

Anyway, in reality I am the Retributionist / town backup. I get one-shot versions of all non-limited (aka nightly or daily) roles of townies who die. My flavor also heavily implies that the mafia keep their abilities (something about their bodies being unearthed already?). I am having IPL perform an announcement (apparently I can use it for all of today, which is a generous take on 'one-shot' so thanks to IPL for that I guess) to prove that I am what I say I am and also obviously I used my martyr to annoy A Fairy into protecting me last night, which she has also confirmed previously this day and which confirms her in my eyes beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Finally and most importantly, I was able to use my one-time track last night (from Pulsar) and saw Zippy target Aura Guardian last night. I didn't come out and hard accuse until they claimed to be VT (I just moved them to the bottom of my reads list pending their claim), which was the whole point of my delaying on my actual claim.

Vote ZippyDoo

Q&A about questions I have asked IPL about my role or other stuff:
- No I do not get a one-shot of Ehmcee's Vig, assuming it is as he claimed it, because that is a 'limited' power (limited by needing a townie to die to use it, I suspect that restriction was thrown in specifically so that we couldn't re-use our vig)
- I targeted Zippy because he was my top scum read coming out of yesterday
- I already addressed why I initially claimed VT above, if you think about it for more than 3 seconds you'll see that I was 100% right to do so
- I opted to martyr A Fairy both to prove my role and because I figured Ehmcee was the obvious BG target so I was a likely alternate kill target

So yeah, I'll be at work but AMA. If you all mis-vote me then apologies to the town for the throw (though we probably could survive it?), but I really do think that everything I've done was 100% the logical optimal play and I'll defend that in postgame as well :D

Please ping me with important questions and if you think through things it should be obvious that Zippy is the correct vote here. If we vote correctly today (either 3p or mafia) then we win 100% because Ehmcee, Fairy, and Hydro are all 100% clear and have the role strength to check or kill the rest of the game.

Be back later. I'd be a little suspect of anyone trying to force a vote one way or another too quickly.
Where did Zippy claim VT? I must have missed that.

Anyway vote Zippy probably Realiti 3p

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Actually, an interesting note of worth here, is that Neon was the one that died to vampire.

I don't think it's out of the question 3p could be a vampire that sucks the abilities of people he kills.

UncleSam could you describe exactly how your role functions, as well as every time you've used it

Actually, an interesting note of worth here, is that Neon was the one that died to vampire.

I don't think it's out of the question 3p could be a vampire that sucks the abilities of people he kills.

UncleSam could you describe exactly how your role functions, as well as every time you've used it
Even if this were true it doesn't explain how Sam picked up the Martyr ability, Jalmont died to mafia

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
'Hey guys give me five hours to come up with a counterclaim'

Also I just realized that it was tigershark who claimed VT and not Zippy so mb on jumping the gun on my claim, but in my defense people were voting for me so it's sorta on Hydro / Realiti that I claimed before Zippy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)