mingot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, guy from #smogonwifi here. Here's what I've translated so far from the yellow tab on the japanese RNG program: http://i43.tinypic.com/35jihyf.jpg

If you have any questions or need clarification on something just PM me (although it may take me some time to get back to you, still I probably will though.)
    ok. any idea of his whereabouts? i need a starting point after being gone for so long!
    Hey mingot, I would be more than happy to contribute and write some articles about Pokemon Battle Revolution for the in game section, but I wouldn't know where to start. If you have any advice or know of anyone will to help me I would be more than happy to try and start writing some articles.
    Thanks, Alexa888
    Uh...hello there.
    I see you're one of the programmers in those RNG abusing thingamajigs.

I just recently have a HeartGold cart, and I wonder if there are tips in RNG abusing in HG/SS (more importantly the capturing of legends, since RNG for breeding of eggs is already there in D/P/Pt)

I know there's no more coin flip and Journals here, but how about you'll find out their parallels in HG/SS...like phone calls, aprijuice (dunno if this advances RNG), pressing the top buttons in the Bag menu (I also don't know if moving that 3D character at the top screen advances the RNG), etc...

BTW, when is the seed generated when you start a new game?
    When the screen shows your room?
    Or when your character's mom give you your Trainer Card?
    hey Mingot, for the in game section, could you update he project outline so we could know what's done? I'd love to help, but I don't know what I can do.
    hey, I have a little problem, I can't upload images to my albums, is it because smogon isn't working anymore or because I lost rights to do it or something else?
    *side note* In case you need to know why before you go look, that user just blatently offered me a hacked Poke. I won't be responding t any more of the users VMs.
    Could you do me a favor, and have a look-see at my VM's, and the convo between myself, and mittensanimation, please?
    ya! whats wrong in that?!?
    I'm just saying why don't you guys help me?
    anyways I don't need the help anymore....
    am I still banned or what?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…