V4Victini
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo um my internet has been messing up these days so i dnt think i will be able to battle. btw im too busy with homework so jst tell alaka that u won. tell him i forfeit.
    Lol >.<

I'm glad you got banned so it's not up (yet)!

I wonder when your ban ends o.o
    im on now lol...jst give me a date and time of when ur going to be on and we can battle
    Haha, I need to do DW. Since the .exe sucks now, you have to play full hour to heart. If you can get me the save I can emu abuse it if you want.
    That's ok, just curious :P

I'm trying to update my thread as much as possible, so I haven't done anything since Venonat. I'm only halfway done with Johto .-.
    Lol V4, you got banned again? :/

Speaking of that, guess what Biosci put as my quote? "did V4 get banned again?"

Lol. Well, whatever. Any new headbutt discoveries?
    Sorry. Just got Rumble Blast today, so I've been occupied.

If you legit relocate it, Gen 5 is prefered (with TM Sleep Talk > Aqua Ring). Otherwise, send it in Gen 4.
    TY.

I'll at least offer to send you back a trained version of it after you send it to me. I plan on 252 HP/252 Def/4 SpDef.

If you send it to me in Gen 5, please TM Sleep Talk in place of Aqua Ring, but I can also take it in Gen 4 and TM it myself.
    What do you need for it?

Please note the stuff in my trade thread is OOOOOOoooooold, but I still have all of it.
    It's cool. I'm in the tourney, as well. My team is ready. Just making sure you didn't forget.
    Ill get it to you either tomarro or thursday. My basketball is almost over so I ll be able to do more in one day. srry for it takin so long
    is it okay if i teach ho oh a tm then re teach sunny day. Its only attack has 5 p so i would have to keep takign it to hospital
    Yeah :/

Hopefully. Did you finish the slots for one of the LoR trees? Are there only 3 pokemon per tree? If so, then maybe I can test it.

I found a tree that I *think* has only 3 pokemon - Hoothoot, Eggy, and Venonat (I only tried 4 times so Idk for sure). What do you think the slots will look like?
    well im also here l0l i can battle whenever u want
    jst send me a time but try to make it before 5 pm. cause i have to go somewhere after that time.
    sure jst msg me on early friday if u think ur going to have time if not than we can do it saturday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…