Eiganjo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah,I know.. I can try! ;) Well, its the only thing I want that I can't do myself. :P
    If by that you mean IRC, I am not planning on going back for awhile, but I can make an exception. I usually try to wait 2 weeks between visits.
    Oh and since when is that? When I first put them in my thread, I was told I have to inform people I hacked the Azure Flute, and with that, I could have them in my thread.

And yeah I did read the reason, but not enough reason for me for just editing it. Thought this was Smogon, not Serebii xD
    Oh darn! Well I really appreciate the ones you already uploaded, thanks again ^-^
    Thanks a ton for uploading those battle videos, they're really interesting! I'll be watching the lot of them later on for study. -@.@-

I've got one of JRank whoopin' my butt if you want to upload another Smogoner vs. Smogoner for the collection, I'll be keeping it for a while so no hurry :)
    93-86274-88572
    I don't see why I wouldn't add it :p

Let me hop on a computer first to post it.

/psp post

EDIT: The link doesn't work :/
    Hmm, I'm not really in est time, I'm in pacific time. I will be back from school 3 pm my time. That would be a good time for me and you.
    Can I have this pokemon (for vgc):

Adamant Aerodactyl (M) Level 17
    IV's: 31/31/31/14/31/31
    EV's: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
    Moveset: Supersonic/Bite/Scary Face/Roost
    Ability: Unnerve
    Egg Moves: Roost
    Hidden Power: N/A
    Hatch Location: Victory Road
    Cloned by: Me, using Pokegts
    Available Ev'ed or UT as a lvl 1 Aerodactyl
    Sorry I haven't been around lately. I'll try to get on IRC sometime this week... I miss talking to you. I've been swamped with work lately (since the end of the school year is coming up the majority of my projects -- grading, tutoring, solution manual writeups -- are ramping up). Hopefully after the next couple weeks life will be less hectic and I'll be around more again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…