Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• idk, sometimes im around sometimes im not, i'll try to vm you when im on and you're on
    I gave you an extension on your NU Open match. Please get it done in the next two days, thanks!
    That's fine. Tom I have work and school. I won't be on till 10p.m. my time and later. I may be on between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. randomly, but that's iffy. Wednesday I have a much more open schedule. Wednesday I will be on as much as possible.
    6EDT will be 5 central. So yeah, that works. I'll be on from 5 till 6:30, my time.
    Hey, I'm your opponent in the NU open round 2. I'm in Central timezone. I'll be on regularly tom and Saturday till 3 and maybe after 10. I'll be on most of Sunday. I prefer PS so I'll be on there but on PO I am Sewaddle.
    hm i prefer showdown because my team is already saved on there, but i could export it to po, ( i really hate po's teambuilder)
    It happens. I'm GMT, I'll be free, this Friday, Sunday and next Monday during the evening, I'd also prefer to play on PO2 if possible. Just let me know which day is best for you.
    haha yeah i'm kind of a fast teambuilder. do you mean 7pm your time, or my time, because 7pm your time would work better (3pm) for me because I'll be busy 7pm my time.
    hey dude sorry didnt see the matchups were up what time does tomorrow suit im on gmt so about 9pm-2am is good for me at the moment cause im off work tomorrow
    I`m available now, i`m on showdown and on PO2 Pokemonexperte V2 server, i`ll stay there till 9 pm (my time gmt +2)
    I'll be on same times as I listed before, sorry about missing the last one I won't mind if you go for an activity case.
    Yeah, i guess that should work, i'll vm tomorow (Sunday) again when i'm ready.
    I'd prefer to have everything done by tuesday, since that's when my schooling experience starts again 9_9
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…