trickroom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ask ibo :(

And I'll probably QC it, I just want to calculate something and I'm through my iPhone ATM.
    Unless you're suggesting running CuteDos without VoodooFishy support but that's just crazy.
    VoodooFishy(Gyarados)@Odd Incense
    Rain Dance
    Sandstorm
    Hail
    Uproar
    Counters all weather users by replacing their weather with damaging weather. He can also perform the sacred Rain Dance to assist other Gyarados. Uproar is because voodoo magic is very loud and people can't sleep when its going on. Odd Incense is because this guy is just crazy.
    But Tbolt doesn't have perfect accuracy in the Rain whereas Thunder does, negating those double teams that MuscularCarp uses. The Thrash Water Pulse combo seems pretty good you confuse yourself then confuse them then its anyone's game!
    But it gets countered by Gravity Palkia and Shock Wave :(. CuteDos is real best set but it gets countered so hard by MuscularCarp. Maybe put Thunder in CuteDos AC to counter enemy MuscularCarps. CuteDos is cute enough to have the gods smite its foes.
    Start of turn 6
    Gyarados used Attract!
    The foe's MuscularCarp fell in love!

The foe's MuscularCarp is in love with Gyarados!
    The foe's MuscularCarp used Double Team!
    The foe's MuscularCarp's Evasion rose!

MuscularCarp is so OP even stopped CuteDos D:
    HEY YOU.

We haven't talked in forever :(

How's the team doing? I haven't played in a while either with college starting im fairly busy. Especially since my school runs off 7 week terms and I have midterms this week x_x
    Since I cannot spot any huge weaknesses I'll analyze your team inside out :) ie full threat list and play testing!
    nice! looks so much like an old dpp ubers team, I think I almost recognise it from back then xD I particularly like Earth Plate Groudon, that's an interesting idea. Never seen it before. Only thing I was considering was giving it more speed so you could stop slightly faster dialgas.

haha I enjoyed shoutout! we both know that gyara's the strongest, even proved it recently ;)
    oh yeah by the way i compiled a list of ALL bw2 ubers, if you want it lemme know :) drown all style!
    im p much done there's just one thing i can't do so i'm waiting for my friend to answer me if he got it done :) once done i'll go rate~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…