TheMantyke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey quick question in order to have a pokemon with max speed it has to be Timid and Likes to run or something like that correct.
    I haven't and won't made alternate accounts anywhere. Except on Pokemon.com which I did because it wouldn't let me in. What I said is, I don't think it's possible to transfer @gmail's to verizon's. If the IP address matches it matches, I have no idea if someone is screwing with me, or if it's coincidence. The point I'm making is that I had a old computer a while ago, I updraded to Mac, but they weren't able to transfer emails. I don't know if the employees at apple were being lazy, or have some sort of deal with verizon, but we had to create a new one every time. blackdrop is my only email, other than the other one which is my parents' so, all I can offer is my word. I have caused great uproar in Nugget Bridge, and I deeply apologize for that. So that's it.
    I'm lost. But what I think your saying is that after I so-called "wanted revenge" after receiving a warning post, I created a seperate email address, and transferred it under Verizon's name. 1. That's stupid and a waste of my time 2. I'm not sure that's possible given the time the account was created VS my post(s). 3. I was looking at the correct numbers, I even told you that it is the address I'm browsing Smogon with, what I'm having issues with is that the email is not physically able to be made from me.

"In other words, you registered the address klmilowicki@something.com and signed up an alternate account under the same IP you're currently using."

^ That's not possible. I don't know how to do it, and if I did the time it would take me to go through the email process is more than the time I would have between various posts. The email under Verizon has to pend activation, which takes up from a few hours to days. So that makes no sense as far as I'm concerned. If I'm misinterpreting, can you please elaborate?
    I'm never on IRC? I was on twice if that, so I'm confused. And in case you haven't noticed in my signature, it says my name is Andrew Sokol. And I have 2 computers in my house. One address is ajjerjocees1@verizon.net and blackdrop@verizon.net. You are prohibited from using more than 1 address per computer based on Verizon's guidelines. (By address I mean @verizon.net), so the other address registered is klmilowici. How is that supposed ti be me. I acknowledge that the bottom one is my IP, because it's written down on my Internet card, which is where I keep my internet passwords and such. And so, I'm browsing with Smogon through that IP. So is there any posssibility that you know of that this Cliff or klmilowicki is using my IP?
    There are a few things incorrect with what the IP adress you said. First off,

I made my Nugget Bridge account from my phone.
    I'm requesting to see the difference between the 2 IP's because I'm connected to Virizon, and I have no idea if a IP adress appears similar if two people are using the same network.
    I'm also going to request to see substantial evidence that the other account was me. Synre was sort of right to accuse me in the first warning post, but accusing me of this is un-called for. I can't say much else to convince you, and I'm still positive that you, and every one else on Nugget Bridge believes it was me. All I can say is that it wasn't, it's your choice what you believe.
    1. I don't know what you mean by IP address, and grammatical mistakes? After you and Biosci told me (I can't remember if it was you or Biosci who told me how to correct them), I haven't been making the mistakes as often. And by my mistakes I assume you mean contractions.
    What with my initial post that I deleted? I made a mistake with content, and apparently it came off as rude, which was not my intention, I believe it was direct, but not rude, so I went with it. Then like 1hr, or so later this guy Cliff (Who every one thinks is me) posted some bull shit comment. It made no sense, and everyone blames me for creating a second account, which I can't do because I only have 1 email. I guess your assuming that to...
    It's not a ribbon event, just a regular Pokemon. It is being caught by the "swear" filter when I try to upload it, even though that is it's actual name.
    Hey, I don't want to bug you or anything, but I need something cloned. I'd normally just use Pokecheck to clone it, but I can't upload it because it has "ass" in the name (damn you Froslass).

If you can't help, I understand. I'm just going around asking all of the people that I know. Thanks in advance for your response.
    I have this funny image in my head of you wearing that thing and following someone dressed up as steve
    O_o

All I did was take a month-long break from Smogon and when I come back, you're a mod. Late congradulations :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…