-NLMRY-
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh, I was going to go to bed any minute! I'm not sure I have time to trade 3 pokemon; do you mind delaying one more day?
    5th gen please. =]
    I'll be online tonight, too, but I'm going to be working on a project for a while starting now so I won't be able to trade for a little while.
    I have plans tomorrow, so I doubt I'll be online until pretty late (I'm est as well). I'm in no hurry, though, so there's no pressure.
    In that case, can we trade Keldeo, Jirachi, and Manaphy for Abra, Celebi, and Imposter Ditto? RockinX gave me the Manaphy already hatched, though.
    Thanks for replying. In that case, let's trade my Keldeo and Jirachi for your Abra and Celebi. I'm usually online after 8, so hopefully we'll be able to trade tomorrow.
    I think the best way to "up" your credibility is to post a trade log/history with every completed trade so far in the 1st post of your thread.
    Ok then i'll clone them, just curious do you have more 4th gen wondercards you haven't RNGd yet?
    4th gen, i have jirachi there too. Is there anything else you like from my thread? i'm interested in your jirachi and mew as well.
    I just want it unactivated so I can do the ingame event with it. That and it's a cute little water pony. If you don't have cloning access and want it back I'll find someone else, but otherwise if you'd be willing to give it to me I'd be glad. I can get you pretty much any Pokemon species in return from White 1 (although it may take a while so I can import from older games if necessary).
    Just checked you had posted on my thread like 3 weeks ago, so I can transfer save files between retail carts and emulator. So I RNG'd new save on emu, transfered to retail cart and done :)
    I should be on today from around 9 PM EST (Eastern) but will definitely be able to trade tomorrow if I don't catch you today.
    I'll try to be on after 9pm most of those days. I'm at a hotel right now and my internet blows. I can definitely trade after Mon/Tues since I'll be home by then but I'll try to get it done before.
    You are are right about updating my trade thread, the point is i am very focus getting my master degree, but it'll update it in a few weeks. I can trade on weekends if thats ok with you, just VM or PM me.
    Sorry for the delayed reply; was busy RNGing some mons.

let me just clone the shroomish real fast and I'll be ready :)

my fc is in my sig/on my profile. What code should I use for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…