Limitless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Limitless, do you happen to know when the next tutor round is? I'd really like to get help, but i can't seem to find an open thread.
    I'm on IRC atm to talk about it !

Edit : Since it's obvious, we have timezone issues, i did it with Harsha, the other 101 mod, hope you don't mind, we'll save the log and pastebin it to you !
    I sent you a pm earlier about how Nachos was unable to tutor me this round even though he was given to me to be my tutor, so will I get one next round?
    Hey, I was gonna post that I can't tutor this round today, but I already got a tutee :x

Won't be able to teach him, sorry, and I guess it's my fault for not posting in the Absence Thread earlier, usually it takes 3-4 days after the Round sign-ups are posted before the pairings are made, so I wasn't expecting it to be done so early. Sorry again.
    So the Battling 101 signups go up at one in the morning in the UK. Great. And I thought this site had an anti-discrimination policy.
    May I just know why you dont want to play on PO?

As for me, I dont really like PS for the following reasons:
    - The battles are quite slow due to animations.
    - More prone to lag.
    - Happened several times: PS playing on its own. I'm especially concerned about this because if it's happen, there is no way I can prove you I didn't do the move.
    I'll try (and it should be allright) to make myself ready for the week-end.
    As a reminder, I'm GMT +1. Also, do you mind if we use IRC to find a moment where we'll both be ready? I'm almost always there when I'm available and I can check if you're online every hour/two hours if you want.

Also, already being preventive in that domain: could we play on PO?
    thursday or friday works too, as long as it is at night and not today, I can make it for sure. lemme know when is the best day and time for you.
    posting this from my phone to ask you if we can play tomorrow night. sorry for johning, but you know what happened so please give me a time.
    sry, but i can't battle until saturday because our school has already started so i just came to look for new posts.
    Hey, congrats on the B101! Is it possible that you can tutor me for BW2 OU in the next tutoring round? I'm in the transition between noob and awesome, ad my peak is 1750 on PS, which isn't much but yeah. :)
    ok, i have time at the least on saturday so when i know better about my freetime i will tell to you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…