Killah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hehe xD dont worry, OP is not so much about surprises and its draw is not whats going to happen next, its the actual journey. Its the experience. Knowing the characters name is not a big deal. Going through adventures with the Strawhats is the important part. Most shonen have the main character try to achieve 1 goal(Naruto:become hokage, here, get one piece). Or so it seems. Later kn you realize the main character just wants to be free and go places and experience new stuff. Freedom, the most freedom, is Luffys main goal.

U talkin about One Piece or real life??? In One Piece, Blackbeard is a pirate looking for One Piece. The treasure left by Gold Roger. The treasure that will make the finder the Pirate King. Blackbeard is awesome cuz he is exactly like Luffy. In EVERY way but one. Instead of freedom he wants power. I call him Dark Luffy. He grows as the series goes on. From a nobody to the strongest pirate in the world(not confirmed, still in early second half, but its obvious to everyone and their mums this guy is the final villain)
    You care about spoilers????

Actually theres only 1 spoiler IN THE ENTIRE SERIES. The video does include the part.... And now that i said THAT youd figure it out by chapter 400 anyway. If you dont want to spoil yourself don't watch the last 3 minutes. They're nat that good anyways. EDIT: i may be giving u too much credit hehe(talkin about the figure out by chapter 400 thingy)

Do you think you'd care seeing how the villains get destroyed before you hate them? Because other than the spoiler above, seeing the main villains get destroyed is all this video has. Up to you there.
    My favorite game of all time is Resident Evil 4. Bought it on the 'cube, sold the 'cube do didnt get to pass it. Bought a PS2 and passed it there. Passed it on a friends Wii. Bought another 'cube(this was before the wii my bad) and passed it there. Got it for the computer(illegally of course) passed it there. And now i have it in my Xbox and play it once in a while. So yeah favorite game of all time. Anyways, Resident Evil 5 was cool but it felt like gears of war tbh. RE6 is crap. So when i first played Dead Soace, i was like omgee this is Resident Evil 4 IN MUTHAFUDGING SPACE. Same controls and similar mood. Different weapons and setting obviously. But i see it as a sequel to RE4. Same with Dead Space 2. Havent played the third though. Thats why i love dead space. Its just RE4 with prettier graphics.

I heard if that game. I am always intimidated by JRPGs length though. I remembah a while back, mah homie let me borrow Final Fantasy 12 and his memory card. I played the game for about 3 hours and i was like "phew i hope im almost done". Then i made the mistaje of loading his profile... 100 hours and hadnt passed the game. I quit right there. Seeing the time it takes traumatized me. And yes i know thats less time ive spent on pokemon, re4 or gears but two of those dont keep track and the other was an honor.
    You played Blue Dragon for the Xbox? Or dead space 2???

Know of any good rpgs for the xbox? Excluding, fabled, elder scrolls, fallout, mass effect, guild wars(or was it dragon wars?), or anything TOO mainstream. Cuz i probably played it. Want a game to play :( the profile where i was playin dead space 2 gotz deleted :( have to start all over again. And its a horror game :( so im not too enthuastic about it
    Haha i twas just kiddin man, your not rude. Vulgar is the better word. But hey, i dont hold it against ye, not everyone can be as sophisticated and high class as me. Remember when i asked you if you played bioshock cuz u had "would you kindly" under your username? And you said it was "would you kindly suck a bag of dicks"? Such vulgarity!! A gentleman would never say such things! *typing this while on computer in nothing but panties eating macdonalds* hehe but i know you are a vain person and u need me to say it, so whateffs ur a cool dood. I can definitley see how my little pony has affected you as u are pretty friendly around these parts.

My lil pony didnt really affect me at all. Its basically the okama way. Just gave me a new title and made me even more SUUUU~PER! <<<<from One Piece>>>>

Sure, One Piece is a lifestyle! You shouldnt expose yourself to it unless you are ready to dive into the madness. Nah just kiddin its not that crazy.
    Now that youve converted me into a brony, i need to convert you into an okama(japanese slang for crossdesser)

That suxs :( i dont wanna pay fur nuthin. Have you seen it? By outragous, do you mean 9.99, 19.99, 29.99 or more than that? Is it online or deeveedee?

When i first met you i thougt you were the scum of the earth xD but after talkin to you(which was hard at first, considering how rude you were) i realized u were a normal doid. So i dont think ur the scum of anything anymore, if that helps. But no dammit, im proud of being a brony and love the term. Friendship and magic 4 ever!

Yeah the second one is insane. I cant tell its "fanmade" at all!! Havent checjed the lyrics so i dont kniw if it repeats itsekf at some point.. Cuz 6 minutes is a looooong time. I liked the first one too. Both are the type of songs i like. I said it before, the relationship between luna and Cel gets my attention. Its so sad!
    Where can i watch this brony documentary?? So you dont liek being called a brony? Your too kewl for that too?? Are you the only one or are there a bunch like you that hate the name? Ok, you lostme in hipster pony but not irl hipster. Does that mean that if you were a piny youd be a hipster? As for music i like anything that sounds sad. Best way to describe it. Nothing too upbeat. For example, one of my favorite songs is sandi pattis rendition of the star spangled banner. I also like listening to violin and the piano.
    Saw the videp. Why did that line stand out to yah? If i hadnt been waiting for it would have pass right by mah face.

Your a hipster??? Thick glasses without the glass for no reason?? Im too not cool to be a hipster. Im the middle one. And i dont like techno :( which is why i havent really liked any
    Fanmade songs yet(although i havent been lookin for songz much). What was that video??? It had actors from the show and the quality was AMAZIN.
    why, you send annoying messages then expect me to accept your friend request, sorry
    Ok!

But dude, ive been watchin utibe videos about pony stuff and i am proud of being a brony now. Also, are you a hipster, i forget the second or a creative brony?
    lol how did you come up with that term??? Did you read it somewhere or something?

I am proud to be a brony dammmit!!!
    I REALLY liked the 7th round picks, especially Motta.

Motta is a 6'2 safety that I think the coaches will use as the "big nickel" on defense. He is a thumper and is good in coverage too. His 40 time was the only reason he dropped to the seventh, but he plays much faster than a 4.8 or whatever he ran.
    Yeah he was originally the starter for Stanford but he got hurt

He needs to work on his using his body to his advantage and his catching technique, both things that Tony G can help him with
    Love Stansly Maponga

All of his highlights are him destroying people
    Hehe prettee fair. Still, cornerbacks??? I wasnt even aware that they had problems that far back in the defense.
    Warming up to Alford already. He's like honey badger without the weed. Im just gonna sit back and let TD do his thing. I don't like the lack of trench help though
    Hehehe, Falcons be havin a meh draft.

An told ya, Giants would go crazy with DTs this offseason. So far falcons 6.5 giants 8. Although half of those points is the second round pick.
    TD just got a D grade

Alford is a good player but he passed on Warford, and JESSE WILLIAMS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…