jumpluff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I just wanted to ask..

Do ladybug badgers get Inside Scoop access?
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Hi! Yuppers.
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    thing is I don't have it.
    I thought you'd need some 'real' badge to access it. But then some peeps in IRC said that it was not the case. Can you do something about it? I know everyone's busy getting the forums functional and all.
    Hi pluff! I've gotten fifth place with the national round an international (junior) science olympiad (well, the IJSO, seeing as that is the name), and thus get to go to India with 5 others to represent my country! :D

Also, I won a fancy calculator :)
    I'm currently starting to feel depressed because of my health... I really hope to get out of this situation asap or I'll probably get crazy. Thanks for the support.
    Thank you, I heard you've had health problems too, so you can probably understand how I feel right now :(
    I heard from second-hand sources that he wanted it transferred to Golden Piloswine, but that was a few weeks ago and I'm not sure if that information is even accurate anymore. If there arises a way to get a hold of him, I'll certainly let you know. The last place I saw him (personally) was at PE2k, but that was on the 13th, so I'm not sure where he's been lurking at these days.

I completely understand your doubts about the whole thing. Even when he was around, half of its leadership was fairly unstable, and only myself, Jukain, and Golden Piloswine were ever really on top of things at any given point in time.

If I ever come across him, I'll relay the message. Thanks again for all your help! :)
    Apologies for peeking at your VM conversation with Cosmic Fury, but... I'd just like to let you know that BattleStar has said before, on an IRC channel, that he wants to leader of TRC to be given to someone temporary to give it back to him, and he implied it very strongly that he wanted the group back so he could take revenge on the people he blamed for his ban - Cosmic Fury is the only name I remember.
    It looks like the Social Corner has been restored to its normal peace. Also, a lot of the members in Team Rocket Corporation want to revive the group, but they're having a world of difficulty due to BattleStar being banned and all.

I heard there was talk about getting a mod to transfer it to one of its current active leaders. Do you know anything about this? I've told them that I'm willing to help them rebuild if they manage to at least get off the ground with something, but they've struggled a lot in recent weeks.
    the end of the first case and the classroom and elevator scenes were terribly touchy
    Hey, I decided to swing by and personally thank you for all the help you've done both my group and the rest of the social groups corner. The place has pretty much returned to the way it should be (not people going off and bashing others from other groups all the time). My group has been open for a whole two weeks and not one issue has cropped up because of people swinging by and causing trouble.

Again, thanks for the help, and I won't forget it as long as I'm here at Smogon. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…