watashi
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• when do you want to play for the underused of overused tour? gmt -4, will be available weekdays from 3-5 pm my time. i don't have school next wednesday so that would be an optimal time for me. i will be on around tour time on sunday as well, but i am basically unavailable saturday.
    We have to fight for New Kids on the Block (Bo1 ORAS OU) I'm GMT -8, and I am free most days after 3 PM my time.
    Hi !
    Homefield Advantage, when would you like to play ? (GMT+2)
    What is going to be your home tier ?
    watashi
    watashi
    can u play right now? for uu?
    fapkingg
    fapkingg
    No sorry i can't :l
    fapkingg
    fapkingg
    sup what time can you play this weekend? Is saturday okay for you?
    Hello, I'm in your group for Sum Zero. I'm GMT +2, here on my weekend evenings (10pm-1am). Are these times fine by you, or should I come earlier? (can't later sry..)
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    do you care about it? i'm here atm, and next time will be next friday evening.
    LC Open, I'm gmt+2. When can you play? I'm available every day in my afternoons and evenings, not at nights.
    Hey so we're paired for POCL and you already know so I'm GMT+8 and you're -7. Would it be ok to fight on preferably Wednesday 3PM my time (12midnight your time), any timing slightly earlier/later is fine for me as well, just not before 1PM my time because I have something on until 12noon (9PM your time) that day.
    Alkov
    Alkov
    See you on smogtours then n_n Thanks
    watashi
    watashi
    hey can u play now? im on smogtours
    Alkov
    Alkov
    Alright we're supposed to play in about 25minutes from now, I just got home so give me some time to prepare. Sorry bout that
    Yo we're opps for Home Field Advantage, I am edt -4 (or est idk what its called this time of year), and am available honestly any time after 3 PM my time and on the weekend early in the morning for me and late at night is best.
    Hi man, we're paired in R2 for the NU League. I'm GMT +2, can you play any day at 22:00 in my timezone? See you
    Zaos
    Zaos
    Hmmm, it's ok. In which server we'll play?
    watashi
    watashi
    if u wanna play now im on smogtours
    Zaos
    Zaos
    sry, i can't in my mornings cuz i work. I just saw your message when i woke up and i answered you
    We're playing for the Egg tournament. I'll be on a lot for OLT as TMelonhead if you want to meet on that server.
    When eggbreaker cup? gmt+1
    watashi
    watashi
    can u play now? im on smogtours
    Grim
    Grim
    I can try to just be on smogtours whenever I can and catch you there
    Hi. We are paired for LCPL. I'm am free 10am-5pm from Thursday onward GMT +10, but I can arrange for alternative times. When can you play?
    watashi
    watashi
    i can play u on thursday
    The Avalanches
    The Avalanches
    Does tomorrow work for you at all? I'm free pretty much all weekend. I apologize for not being around on Thursday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…