MrAldo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, just a suggestion for the OU teambuilding comp if you don't have many ideas or don't know something interesting for it but how about Volcarona as the mon to build? It's a nice pokemon and i'd like to see it, if it wasn't done before but ye, this is just an idea and you may have planned anything more interested already. Also, i found an user on showdown called "MrAlto" suspicious, right?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    :suspicious: Yeah, Im always taking suggestions so thanks for that, will be considered
    maldo7 > mraldo
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    I will find you, I will fuck you up.
    eren
    gio gio giovanni

he be wishing for a body

kill everybody walking

he catching a homi tonite
    I've got a bull meted outline for lix done, I'll have it typed up by tomorrow proves
    you should probably source the top 10 titans thread back to gen 5 where the idea first originated
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    You mean from the like the BW OU thread, or there was a BW2 RU version of that thread? if the second option, could you link it? If the first, sure that wouldnt be a problem.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    On phone atm, I found them first link on a quick Google
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Alright, thanks for the info :)
    aldo is your avvy from a movie?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Is from a series, Hannibal to be quite precise.
    eden
    eden
    ahh gotcha thanks
    Hey can we try playing on wed/thurs this week? i'm gmt-4 again, and i prefer sometime afternoon but before 6, whatever works for you.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Alright, Wednesday before 6 then
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Are you online??
    FREE ALOMOMOMOLA
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Stop spamming on my wall, you fucking idiot. I swear to God that if spam my wall with nonsense one more time I will risk my global rank and everything on PS to permalock you.
    eden
    eden
    i just honestly did it for a laugh :[, i hope you're not truly that upset? regardless i'll stop :x.
    eden
    eden
    Is your next ou core also gonna be lower tier Mon+glue? :p
    Do you mind marking my request on hold, I really don't want someone to make a team for this meta as there will likely (hopefully) be changed
    wen fite ༼ つ◕_◕༽つ
    gmt-4, next week is best for me since i have several other tours to play for this week and my weekend is gonna be really busy with some stuff, but my next week should be pretty free.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Will be available all night. Just message me on PS main or smogtours.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    sorry for dying. I'm going out with my family at the end of the week and things have been hectic. I won't be available tonight, so just lmk what times work for you the next two days and i'll find a way to make it work.
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Definitely not today, gonna be busy doing homework. Lets try tomorrow from 7 PM onwards, GMT -4 or Friday from 5 PM GMT -4. If not I will have to get a plane ticket and play you in your home cause this is getting complicated to say the least.
    I was asking if I could make an exception to the "two types rule" since almost all of the two mons on my teams counters overlap, I read the rules lol
    Hey. RU team tour. When can you play?
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Could probably be available tomorrow between 3 PM and 4 PM my time, which should be 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM if that works for you. If that isnt the case, we would have to play on Wednesday cause Ill be returning to University duties on Monday and Wednesday is my free day.
    Snou
    Snou
    Today? Free all day
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Yes, are you online? If yes, where? Be right there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…