Baloor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You miss 100% of the shots you don't make.
    yogi
    yogi
    same
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    Actually, you don't miss the shots if you don't take them. Looking at the dictionary definition of missed (https://imgur.com/a/EQpId), it clearly specifies that the target must have been aimed at first, and that the object going toward the target must fail to reach it. This implies that the object must have actually begun travelling toward the target, and thus if the object has never left it's initial position (i.e. you didn't take the shot) then the shot wasn't missed, it is simply nonexistent.
    S L A N D E R
    ───█───▄▀█▀▀█▀▄▄───▐█──────▄▀█▀▀█▀▄
    ──█───▀─▐▌──▐▌─▀▀──▐█─────▀─▐▌──▐▌─█
    ─▐▌──────▀▄▄▀──────▐█▄▄──────▀▄▄▀──▐▌
    ─█────────────────────▀█────────────█
    ▐█─────────────────────█▌───────────█
    ▐█─────────────────────█▌───────────█
    ─█───────────────█▄───▄█────────────█
    ─▐▌───────────────▀███▀────────────▐▌
    ──█──────────▀▄───────────▄▀───────█
    ───█───────────▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀────────█
    Hey we're paired for NU open round 3. I won't be able to play from thursday to the deadline so I'd like to play today or tomorrow if it's possible. Otherwise i'll ask for an extension, but i really hope you're available, and please give an answer asap so i can ask for an extension if needed. i'm gmt+2 btw
    Baloor
    Baloor
    would like to play asap so I can begin laddering for olt :p
    PetitEwok
    PetitEwok
    I'll be ready in like 20 min , cant earlier sorry
    Baloor
    Baloor
    okay hmu main, username Baloor. Voiced in pro wrestling
    ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ Sorry, dropped my bag of doritos
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    fyi that was "commence operation percent baloor" translated through every language on translate in a random order
    when u wanna get our games done for circlejerk tour
    Baloor
    Baloor
    Ye can we push it back an hour since I got to go to town and not sure if I can get home fast enough
    Baloor
    Baloor
    ye im on, id prefer to play on the main server if its okay w/ you
    3d
    3d
    im on poek69 on main, chall
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…