Pinkacross
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey!, i was just seeing some of your RMTs, actually, do you have an advice for do a good-built RMT?.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    I appreciate your enthusiasm regarding your recent posts on the OU meta discussion thread. I don't agree with a suspect test for Rillaboom but I have a serious question: Have you personally built a team centered around Rillaboom?
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    I have built quite a few teams centered around Rillaboom, though I didn't end up RMTing or using any of them commonly. I made some nice Rilla squads, but the problem is, all of Rillaboom's best partners are so standard, like Heatran, Magnezone and Kartana. I just don't get much enjoyment out of standard squads. Yes though, I have used Rillaboom and I know what it's about.
    Great post on Rillaboom. Completely agree and had recently come to the same conclusion myself, stacking my teams with 4+ grass resists. Part of the reason Kyurem, Weavile and Mamoswine are so good at the moment is because of the massive prevalance of flying and dragon types which are there to - you guessed it - check Rillaboom.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    I'm glad to hear some support! :) Rillaboom's true crime is in what it forces people to run, and not in practice itself, so anyone who isn't a regular builder that has attempted to build a sufficient amount of HO and Offense teams will have no clue whatsoever that it's a problem. If builders like you and I keep spreading the truth though, I'm sure we can get a Rilla sus at some point! :]
    scorbunnys
    scorbunnys
    I'm from July and going to say that Rill dropped to A-
    I love the creativity you display on your RMTs. In a very strict metagame, it gives me a bit of hope it's possible to have fun with such wild teams. Keep it up :blobthumbsup:
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    Thanks man! I've got other cool projects to work on. Creative teams are the best teams! :)
    Hey! I'd love to continue the collab for the Dragalge team, but sadly I just received my exam schedule so my hands will be full for a while. Would you mind if we put it on hold briefly? I should be free by the Wednesday after this one.
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    No problem, I've got plenty of other projects to work on in the meantime. Building isn't really a time-sensitive or stressful thing. Heck, we could do this in a month if you wanted to. Just ace those exams.
    Hello Pinkacross, I have been using this team for a long time, I just love it, it is my favorite since I have been playing pokemon for more than 15 years, a question, after the ban of cinderace, which pokemon do you think can fill this position? Thanks in advanced!
    Hey buddy, long time we haven't talked. I love to see you are still around building heat :]
    Pinkacross
    Pinkacross
    I'm so glad you're enjoying the hail! I particularly liked how you kept playing strategically to get in Arctozolt. That Vanilluxe double into Swampert was fantastic. One tip would be, don't sack Slowbro when the opponent has a Pheromosa. If that was an Adamant CB Pheromosa you likely would have lost. Still though, great playing. Thanks so much for sharing this replay!
    AFlyingKiwi
    AFlyingKiwi
    Pinkacross What do you recommend the play was for the Latios draco switch-in then?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…