Amaranth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, can I possibly submit to write a mini analysis for Lickitung in RBY OU for the SmogDex?
    NotVeryCake
    NotVeryCake
    I also forgot to add Arbok also has a mini analysis written on it.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Arbok i think also may have been on the VR at some point
    look if you really really want to write it I guess it's fine but keep it mini, it's not a pokemon that people should spend time on, not the contributors and not the people reading the page
    NotVeryCake
    Hey! Did you ever figure out that Jolteon is weak to Ground-type moves like Earthquake?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Jesse what the fuck are you talking about
    Yo,according to the signups is india eligible for playing in rby wcup?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Most likely Indians will end up as part of team Asia. There are 7 signups but nobody expressed open interest in captaining and none of the signups are high profile RBYers in the first place. The final decision won't be made until Sunday so if you want to try to make it happen that's your deadline
    question about the rby ladder achievements thing, if i already have an achievement with 1 account , can i get another achievement on another account? Is that valid?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    you can use that account for as many achievements as you like
    Hello sorry to bother you but what should I do in the event that my opponent does not respond to me at all?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Post in the thread of the round in question saying that your opponent isn't replying, the host will either provide a substitute or award you an activity win
    ThePeasent
    ThePeasent
    Ok, thank you.
    To anyone attempting to schedule with me for next week (Feb 6th-12th), I will be away Monday-Friday. I should be available nearly all day Sat/Sun from like 12pm to 12am GMT+1, so feel free to pick a time for one of those days and assume it's confirmed even if I don't manage to get back to you mid week. TY
    hi we're matched up for GSC Ubers in ALTPL. im gmt-5 and prefer to play past 8pm if possible for you, fri/sat/sun is best but let me know your availability.
    you've come a long way since the russian roulette tournament days. gratz!
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    hahah I did, thanks! hope you're doing well
    Hey when would you like to play for DWCOP, I’m gmt -5, and would prefer weekdays if possible, am pretty free before 5pm or like 8-10pm on weekdays, weekends are tbd.
    Hi we're paired for RBY PU, I'm +0. Can do all Tue up to 9pm, Wed/Fri 7-11am, Thu 8-9pm, Sat 2-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    tue 3pm your time would be just perfect
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    That's fine, see you then.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    on main as Amaranth
    Saturday: after STour (so maybe 10:30 or 11am) until 3pm GMT-4
    Sunday: after I play SCL (10:30AM iirc) - 12:30pm GMT-4 & after STour until end of day
    Monday: out until very late European time
    Tuesday: 4:45pm onward GMT-4

lmk
    Hey, when do you want to play for solomod (kep slot) ?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    please contact me on discord Amaranth#1608
    should be good to play around 3pm +2 today or tomorrow if you want/can
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    generally happy to play asap
    Hey we play for rbypl! Still gmt+2, ill be available mostly on friday but i can do weekends in case friday doesnt work for you, lmk (cant do earlier due to uni, besides maybe wednesday evening but very unsure of that)
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    friday 3pm or so would be great
    Quarante8
    Quarante8
    Sounds good, cya then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…