Winters Zombie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, can I pick up the two pokes to ev train? Thanks, use pt fc. (rayquaza and agilgross)
    Yeah, it's just helpful to see which frame to stop on, but since I've been keeping around 13 and less frames it's not an issue :). Plus, since the problem came up, it tends to crash (Not Responding) more often, but all of the programmes on my computer have been doing that lately.. I keep having to manually shut down :/.
    Ok.. I'll do that once I've finished this BP :P. So do I just copy the Seed, put it into RNG Reporter, and put in the other details? I've had a problem with RNG reporter lately though, when I click Generate when I've copied my seed for egg IVs, nothing comes up, and I have to go straight to Seed To Time and go from there.
    In a predicament.
    I have completed all aspects of the EV training: except that neither of them know Earthquake. HOWEVER, I am accumulating enough Battle Points that with time, I can afford two TM26es. So, may I ask you:
    Since you're not going to recieve them until about a week from now, is it okay if the deadline is extended for a day (two at most) so I can teach them both Earthquake?
    If not, I will return them to you and I will not recieve credits. (Everything else about them is great, just no Quake.)
    Right, I just had a search for shiny spreads...
    I searched this first: (no nature specified), Shiny Y, 28+/-/28+/28+/28+/28+
    Got nothing with the right sort of nature.

Then I searched: (no nature specified), Shiny Y, 28+/28+/28+/-/28+/28+
    And the best was Impish xD.

I may need to ID/SID abuse.. but I would have to do that on my Plat, cause I'm not restarting SS :).
    Aha, you should then :D.

Lol, it's yes to all those, cause I have been RNG breeding :P.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…