Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, yeah I still do need it lol. I'll vm you when we're both on I guess, haven't been able to trade until recently
    I'd also like a Modest one actually ;D
    Since I also have the Dusclops in your wants I might know some more CP's.
    Shiny Claydol / Bold / Luxury Ball
    31/x/31/31/31/31

Are you capable to do this?
    Okay

How about you can semi-redis Snorlax once you've done a second CP for me?

I'll think of one right now and let you know asap.
    do you have a list of all the shiny spreads you have for wild pokemon or did you only have the bold and timid one?

ty for arcanine.
    ill give you the snorlax and think of something else then

it was listed very clearly i wanted trace (why the hell would I want synchronize anyway?)
    in case you havent caught the ludicolo already could you use a dive ball instead of quick ?
    if you caught it already ill take the quick ball one
    I can't right now because I'm in the middle on an RNG, but I can do it later tonight or sometime tomorrow.
    du zwingst mich das zu machen was ich am meisten hasse und davon hab ich auch noch wenig, nur weil ich zuviel RL hab, unfair xD
    glaub ich dir ja ^^ des ist net das problem...aber, was willst für ein tohaido :/ ? muss ja nicht jetzt sein aber naja xD
    es liegt nicht am reporter sondern an meinem pc
    und ich kauf mir nicht ein neuen pc damit ich was rbeeden kann
    hättest ruhig machen können, das nimmt dir ne stunde oder so...bevor ich das kann dauerts 1 jahr...
    jo doch , naja ich kann net breeden weil meine reporter sich immer auf aufhängen aber naja...ist egal
    No problem. :) Enjoy the Gastlys. You have semi rights on both of those too. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…