Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ya im his friend but hes better than me haha... well i havent tested this team yet so idk
    hey its omnipresent!!!! you battled my friend greeksnorlax and i think you beat him with celebi right? we should battle sometime :)
    A spinner could work. I have a Wish Passer already though (Blissey).

And yes, it has worked in the past, but on this specific team, it really doesn't do too much.
    My team is pretty good, but I keep thinking that my Metagross is actually dead weight on my team. It's running Adamant, with Iron Ball and Trick, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, and Body Slam (theorymon with Body Slam, but seems to work usually).
    Yeah, I thought that Pursuit was going to KO it to get your T-Tar out of the wat a little earlier. The T-Punch responce was because I thought you might switch in your Gyara.

And the Bulky to beat all hell Gliscor was Impish, 252 HP and Def.
    GG, man. My last Mon was a Blissey, which was my so-called non-hacked, legal hack.

It's a Wish Bliss that was bred with legal parents on my LeafGreen cart, then tutored Mimic, then I used the mimic glitch to obtain the legal moveset. However, it is not a real PCNY Event Wish Blissey.
    Yeah. That's what I was going to ask for. See you on. GL and HF (again).
    didnt win, scizor was banded :P and by haxed i thought u meant hax items :o anyway it was cool didnt have that much of an effect on the battle :P
    You up for a rematch?? I was going to battle last time, but I got busy doing something while I was waiting for you to finish your battle last time. I'm ready this time :-).
    If scizor uses swords dance as gyarados switches in, bug bite will do a TON of damage to gyarados. Since you use swords dance on the switch, the attack drop is insignificant. After gyarados is hit with one bug bite, scizor can usually finish him off with bullet punch. Since gyarados usually dragon dances as soon as he switches in (while I use bug bite) this works quite well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…