Tooned
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Er....My parents didn't let me download the RNG reporter, otherwise I wouldn't of asked in the first place, LOL.

....So is it possible to instruct me to get those? Or is there a way to find a version of it I don't have to download?
    Wow those are great!! Eppie's stuff is always top notch ^-^ I wonder why I couldn't find that Calm spread? I'll have to give it another shot when I'm done with Dusclops lol
    Actually I have been working on a wynaut XP I was thinking I'd catch it in a dive ball off Mirage Island. I got the codes working to get there, but I couldn't find a very good spread for it, or at least not a perfect 31/x/31/x/31/31
    Yes they're perfect :D Please let me know if you think of something I could get for you ^-^
    Well you did get them special for me! ^-^ They're exactly what I wanted lol
    Just let me know whenever's good for you :)
    I can trade whenever you can, so just let me know whenever is good for you ^-^ I gave you 4 credits, is that okay with you?
    Theres nothing to be sorry for... you just (broke through the easy barrier to break to) confuse me
    I only saw KarlMee and the Sausage person at the top with catches so I was just confused thats all... when you said catch i looked for people who had caught pokes and almost everyone had breeds... no big deal, I was just curious.
    Oh no! Do you have AdAware? They're pretty good for spyware, and I use Avira AntiVir for viruses and stuff
    Yikes! Thats not good. Mine lately has been putting spaces and changing text color to red without me telling it to. :S It took me like 20 minutes to adjust one post last night. I wonder whats going on?
    Oh I'm sorry! I will move them to my Trophy Case, so I still know that I have them and what their stats are, but I'm never gonna trade them!
    uh oh!!! I assume thats really hard? :( i had to system-reset my laptop because it wouldn't turn on... So i have to re-download shoddy battle, rng reporter, and everything else.. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…