Expert Evan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm still waiting for the list of the Pokemon that I should breed.
    Oh hi again, just want to ask a question. Does some Kanto and Johto Pokemon are included in your breeding list? :)
    If you talking about trying to use an Everstone Ditto with Chobomako then yes I actually did try that. I tried, your Foretress+Chobo, Chobo+Chobo and Chobo+Ditto. None gave me a different result.

However, I think the point of changing parents working isn't just based on reg parents and one reg parent+Ditto so I was thinking that maybe having another different, but still Hasty, Ditto might just do the trick. So, if you want to do that then go right ahead. But if I remember correctly, don't different region Dittos stop the Everstone trick from working? I am on mibbit right now if you think chatting would be easier.
    this is the project im working on right now

seed : 46120260 /date :2010/01/31 / delay 598 / frame:20 iv's 31/A/31/18/A/B
    time:18:24:15

So there for i will need to set my clock to 18:23:00 and reset on 18:24:00

I will have it complete tomoz going for flawless shiny jolly smeagle
    Doing a fair bit of lurking, looking at your convo with mattj I'll clarify what he said ;)

Saving advances the main RNG seed once. So if you are viewing seed advancement in researcher, your frame will just be +1 of what it was before saving. Since you have a different starting frame for grabbing the egg, the process for PID and nature generation is different. Undoubtedly it will also change the inheritance.
    Jeff sensei, Where in the world is Hamstern and Akira? =/

I mean what's keeping them in a time and a day like this?
    Yeah, according to Kaphotics, saving your game advances your PID by 1. He said he looked at it under a debugger.

I know from experience that it definitely does advance Captured, Fossil, and Gift Mon's PIDs, so I'd assume that eggs are the same.
    OK, I can breed this, but is it OK with you if I had to defeat the Elite 4 first? I can do this once that's finished. Just tell me the list of the Pokemon that I'll breed and I'll work for them. :)
    This one's dang close:
    830c3ab4 (F: 1948-1953) 30 / 8 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31

I think it's just a matter of finding them. OD says he's working on a search function for Researcher. Right now I have to do it manually! @_@
    443e2197 (590-595): 30 / 7 / 30 / 30 / 30/ 1
    Capture spread :o
    Tons more pgood ones.
    Only looked at like 5 seeds so far.
    This looks promising!
    Cool, thanks very much. :-) I will most likely use the spitbacks when I finally get my ARDSi in the mail. Thank you for the awesome pair of babies.
    All right, I'm already on. Just to warn you, if we get a problem trading (which happened to me with Hamstern and Musicmeister), Hamstern and I found that restarting the DS and re-entering wifi fixes it. Both of us had to restart our DSs though.
    I just finished reading to my daughter. If you're available, I'll meet you on wifi.
    You need to use my retail black game (FC in sig). I've put this one of your FCs in my Retail Black game 2493-9641-2031. I hope it's the correct FC.
    I'm actually done the migration (I'm getting faster at the mini-game). Are you still away from the computer? (Can't answer that if you are, lol). Anyhow, VM me if you're available now. If not, I'll go on wifi again in around a half an hour. I have to go read to my daughter now. edit very soon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…