Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would you mind finding my SID for me? I don't really know how it works assuming you're using an AR, but let me know if you can help me out. Thanks.
    Going on now, sorry for taking so long! I'm having a problem with my RNGing and no one knows why :/
    Can u clone two pokes for me? They're the ev's shiny rayquaza and Ut shiny heatran in my thread.
    it doesnt matter any type of porygon, as im breeding my own, and his is probably gonna cost me something from my thread... but i will take that into consideration, thanks.
    yeah the solaceon trainer in diamond had all bidoofs, to bad they changed that around in plat. also got 2 mons that need 252 sp.atk and 252 speed :P but then it gets all into the HP ev's :P
    I have a couple of mons that have the same spreads or similar ones :P the easy ones like 252 hp/252 atk and the like
    no, no issues with pokesav for checking or cloning :P same with pokerus or power items, its the fastest way to do it :P
    also, I usually ask for ev training the mons be put on 50, unless they learn a move that requires them to be higher :P
    and yeah, Id want them as fully movesetted as possible, most tutor moves are platinum anyway, only very few are HGSS
    2 pokes, 1 each. Feel free to keep copies, the porygon(no2 or z) has 30-31SpA and 28-31 Spe, but isn't that special. Thanks!
    I don't know the IVs of the normal attack - and it's on my pearl, so I can't even recheck the listed max IVs.

What can I say - busy, busy and unprepared. If you want to help out, you can keep a non-redis. copy, or you can have some credits in my thread. :P
    Nah, IV checking and cloning is fine, but I don't accept things like modyfing EVs on Pokesav.
    Nah, I go to a good EV training wild spot. Say I wanted speed, I'd go to Blackthorn and Surf (just before Dragon's Den) and battle 30 Magikarp for 150 EVs (with Power Anklet) and then remove the item and battle another two for the 252. I only need to keep pressing A, move a bit and repeat. Using PP to judge, it isn't too long a process even without Pokérus.

More diverse spreads are quicker IMO since vitamins cover more EVs in total meaning less battles.
    I know, I EV train without Pokérus myself when I'm bored or whatever so I realize how long it takes. Still, I can do it in around an hour per Pokémon without Pokérus so it's easily possible.

2 credits for EV training one 'mon without the virus is certainly a good deal in my book.
    I dunno it's a weird obsession I have, I just don't like it. :P

I will be raising the credit rating to 2 rather than 1 since I know how long it takes. I guess that makes it worth the extra time for some, right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…