Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it is, despite the fact that it discourages Game Freak, but whatever. Well, R4 isn't for everyone, and there's other people who would prefer buying normal DS cartridges. One reason why I bought an R4 is for games like Pokemon Ranger and cloned Platinum data, which explained what I mentioned in the previous post.
    I'll be home around 7ish. If you want to get on for that trade then that'd be awesome.
    wowwww last final ever ehh? and i've just been hanging out and partying every so often. making new friends :D and omg the anime! :D uh-may-zing.
    No prob, and yeah, I should be proud. Well, I don't really have an interest in the Lonely Deoxys, but I'll take a Rash one, though. The fully-redis lonely Deoxys is one reason why my description may not be worth posting, in my opinion...but I don't know. Luckily enough, my Deoxys wondercards are limitless - for every Deoxys or any other old wondercards that I use up, I can easily replace my R4 save data and reuse the wondercards again.

Same goes to my TRU Arceus, my SMR2010 Jirachi, my Oblivia Shaymin, and my Oblivia Heatran. Not to forget to mention a TRU Shaymin wondercard in my old R4 diamond file, but I have yet to even bother with it. Also, I can get as many Manaphy eggs as I want, too.
    Yeah, pretty much. And I'll admit - I'm thankful for that Deoxys. As for the Lonely Deoxys, Terakahn is the OT of it, as seen here.
    Hm, looks good, and you're set. :)

I just noticed that the Lonely Deoxys I mentioned was acquired one day after I acquired my very own Naive Deoxys. Not only that, I acquired it on Thanksgiving. o.o
    Oh, hm. And yeah, it's good enough, and there's no need for me to edit...since there's already a lonely-natured Oblivia Deoxys without any description whatsoever, and I agree with you that I'm the first to distribute a naive-natured flawless Oblivia Deoxys. Description part is optional, but would be great if you did include it. Just like Bozo's 'TRUTH'.
    Yeah, I have to take this special Deoxys seriously. Not only that, as you said, it's also trophy case-material, too. I might just type that if anyone is to redis this Deoxys, they must specify not only it's the first ever flawless Oblivia Deoxys, but also my story of how I obtained it...but the thing is, a flawless Oblivia Deoxys with lonely nature exists, so the description might be nullified...
    No prob. Speaking of that Deoxys, that boss fight in Guardian Signs was so freaking brutal. Good thing I had a friend who had some experience in the first Pokemon Ranger game to help me, otherwise I'd end up having clueless partners. If it were not for him, you wouldn't even see this in the first place...
    There is one here somewhere but not into fast food much. Actually, I think there is COD 1-3 on wii(not sure about 1 or 2) but they dont have wifi. Reflex is COD4 and has wifi. Now COD Black Ops is out for wii but has not so great graphics. Hopefully the wifi gameplay can make up for it.
    Here's the brief update on my calibration:
    14/15 calibrations thus far put me at 14 seconds, with a range in the delay of 488-506.
    I'm going on a trip tomorrow, so the car ride is going to involve a great deal of calibration (just to be sure) and then the first attempt at a shiny Drapion. :D
    I will still keep the non-shiny legends because I prefer the appearance of them over the shiny versions (Lugia is a perfect example, I prefer standard Lugia). I'll have them all anyway because having non-shiny on hand is always nice even if I don't really need it. But I think I'll just keep them semi-redis instead anyway. I won't restart on my current cart, per say. I'll just immediately start the ID/SID abuse on the new cart. The one I have now is basically storage.

You know, trade partners would be great! I never conceived the thought until now. We seem to agree on a lot, and it might be convenient.
    Yeah, I'm well aware of it. I had to get the Deoxys for myself because nobody else owned a flawless one on Smogon. There was already an Oblivia Deoxys before me, but the IV's are rather disappointing...but yeah, enjoy that Deoxys. :)
    Alrighty, thanks for the trade. For the record, you're the third person to acquire my Oblivia Deoxys.
    Actually, I'm free now...so if you want to trade, I'm here. Although I, too, have finals to work on this weekend, now's pretty much my best bet of conducting trades, if you're down, that is.
    Hmm, it's hard to say for sure.

All along, my plan has been to get all legends in my game, then ID/SID abuse to get the shiny legends. Then I would move on to egg abuse, since I don't know how to do that yet, but want to very soon.

Ultimately it's hard to say. I'd suggest transferring the cart with the least amount of Pokes on it, then start from scratch. Fortunately for me, since I only have one cart, I can start ID/SID abuse immediately.

If you ever need the seeds (and frames) for the hexflawless Timid/Modest and flawless Jolly/Adamant spreads, let me know because I have them on hand for when I want to start ID/SID abuse.
    Agreed. I, too, was on the other side of the coin, but felt uncomfortable using something that wasn't mine, so I learned to RNG even though I didn't want to, but glad I did. I wanted to be proud of using a flawless Modest shiny Rayquaza, for example.

Now, I can get what I want on my own time and be happy because it's mine. :)
    To add on to that, it just seems silly to me to go into battle with a different OT for every Poke.

Maybe I'm indifferent toward it, but I just like to look at a Poke and see my name as the OT. That's why I don't have any shiny legends (except for the one Giratina, Rayquaza, and Mewtwo) - because I can get them on my own and make my own redistribution rights.
    I agree, that's why I roll my eyes at it most of the time. Sometimes I feel that people make only fully redis threads just so they can get what they want for free. They don't have to work at all if it means kissing ass to get what they want.

That's why I want to ID/SID abuse - to get MY OWN shiny Pokes with my OT. I don't want to use the shiny Gible that 90% of the Smogoners have. I want to use mine.
    I may/may not make any fully redis, it really depends. I might not because I put a lot of hard work trying to capture them. Ultimately I might not make them fully redis because I don't want them everywhere.

All CPs will be what the customer desires, they will not just suddenly change because I want them to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…