Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh sorry, can we trade next weekend? i need to go now. ill probably be on same time. im not sure though.
    well atm i can only trade my snorlax as payment, since i don't have AR to clone you some pokemon i have that you may want in my shop/thread.
    Yeah, 136 was an extra stat point. Dw about it anyways, as I said I'm only using this as a one time thing.
    I'll send you both clones at the same time. Btw you missed out two EVs in defense on the mewtwo. I'm guessing there's no way to EV at 100?
    Hmm, I can do the levelling myself if that's quicker, I have enough rare candies for that.
    Awesome. I'm in the wifi room when you're ready. I'll level the groudon myself if it makes it quicker :)
    When you've finished with the mewtwo can you trade that back to me, just in case I fall asleep before you finish the groudon? xD
    The groudon is: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 136 Spe (rock polish set).

I don't mind if it takes a little longer, but if you can do it ASAP that would be good :) .
    I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure they are:

Mewtwo: Timid 31/14/31/31/31/31
    Groudon: Adamant 31/31/30/20/30/31

Mewtwo is definite, I can't remember exactly for the groudon though.
    Yep that's fine. I'd appreciate if you can update me every now and again with the progress.

Here's the spreads I'd like:

Groudon - Rock Polish set. [Rock Polish/EQ/Overheat/Dragon Claw]
    Mewtwo - Choice Scarf set. [Ice Beam/Flamethrower/Grass Knot/ Aura Sphere]
    They both have the smiley face... so they have pokerus but aren't contagious any more. What fc will I be using?
    Will you be able to finish both within a couple hours from now? If so then that's fine. I can give you 2 credits extra if you level them both to 100 (mewtwo's 70, and groudon is 50) and teach the moves?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…