mingot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for the VM, but I think someone is trying to evade ban.
    I think last week, a member named benDOVER was banned because of his way of harassing other members.
    For now, I've accidentally saw a new member which was named as benforward.

Hopefully something must be done about this, before he'll try to harass others again.
    Disregard my E-mail. Yeah I changed my mind; ignore the name change. Sorry for bothering you c:
    hey would you mind doing me a quick favour? i just burned out my only name change, and i really want to change it back. would you mind giving me one name change?
    yeah i knew smogon was too homosexual to ask that question. better off just closing the thread.
    well suicune is only available til the 6th. Entei and raikou are already done- Entei is the best of the lot! :( FLARE BLITZ!

Do you have Entei and Raikou already?
    way to write on your own wall.

Do you happen to have the shiny dogs that are being given away? I'd love a clone of them if you have them/can spare them. Also, a timid/jolly mew would be well appreciated, same as ash's pikachu. Can you help me out?
    who was it? I wanna know who the genius is, I've been laughing so hard at it all night!
    was it you that moved the egg thread? It reeks of your brand of trolling...and it's fucking amazing
    first of all thats not my question 2nd I dont like jokes when I am the victum and get treathed alss the badguy third I stil have no answer who is the highest boss of smogon is that 1 answer so hard?

and the thief is eppie who also stole my rotom so if you dont know the facts dont say you do and also I dont know hazerider
    minigot could you tell me who is the highest boss on smogon I got something to ask him
    Do you know what I should do with my event entei? I'd like to use it for my in-game party and my friend is willing to RNG my IVs for the event entei. It's still in the mart with the green-man >.< or do you know someone that I can ask?
    How is it "stupid" that i responded to the op? I can easily go around the site and point out 1000's of stupid and pointless post. But if i was a moderator i would still not delete or infract those post .Explain how it was stupid since my thoughts arent on par with the rest of smogon. I dont want to post paragraphs about a topic. I gave my views in a concise 2 sentence statement. Is it because of my views? You could have just posted in the thread if you disagreed with me.
    why did you delete my post? Its not "pointless".What gives you the right to say that? Are you an authoritarian on religion? I gave my religious views. is it wrong that i dont want to tell my life story?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…