Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ill take adamant marvel scale dragonite and adamant haxorus. I think the hax is nicknamed :( anyway to delete that? Or give me a baby with the same ivs/nature
    Kay. :) its all up to you.
    Gonna sleep now. [I swear I am]

I have a bunch of B&W ready mons, like timid lucario, and adamant shellder. Havent bothered to shift them yet. Ill do it eventually, lol. Its gonna be a pain reformatting. I have a new form to use.
    And this tim... Redistrobutables will be in the back. :)
    I like spoilers. Glad I chose you. :3

Nighty Night. [Im serious this time]
    enjoy your day
    Updated my sig with our new trade thread, and took care of business.
    I will most likely update my pokemon first, then redis later.
    Ill do rules, etc, for my shop, or we can condense our rules. :) its up to you.
    When I pokeshift, Ill put my 4th gen mons in the back or something lol
    Hey sunshinecat.. Would u reade adamant haxorus for a flawless adamant conkeldurr. Evs 252 hp 252 atk. Flawless quiet tynamo evs. Clean. Flawless quiet chandelure evs hp 252 sp atk 252 flawless reuinclus evs clean. Flawless archen evs clean. Flawless zorua evs clean. Dw magikarp. Flawless escavalier clean. Flawless golett clean
    I noticed that some of your pokemon still say "30-31" for their IVs. In the battle subway, after you beat the game, the judge shows up. He will rate your pokemon's top stats. Since 31 is the top stat, he will say that your stats with 31 "can't be better" and will list them all the first time you talk to him. You can easily tell 30 VS 31 in this way.

later!
    I can trade today. XD Yeah. Let me know when you can trade and what FC to use. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…