tofucocoa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uhm, he is already NNd Aeolus, and I don't really feel like changing it since its on a different save file.
    hee yeah Heather's preggo :3

Oh definitely. Just been so insanely busy lately. Our band hasn't practiced in forever and we have a Youth Service to play at Friday and a Concert in less than a month so I've been busy teaching Adam to play the guitar parts and practicing my parts too. I'll try to get it straightened up and shot too you asap.
    hi if you need anything from vgc from my thread let me know :D (since you were nice enough to help me with my tourney)
    Bread and butter pickles should not exist... only normal and Spicy!!!
    Hey, I left you a message in your thread but I just saw that you asked to get it closed? Could you check it out? If anything I can EV for you or something. I really need that Ferroseed of yours. :)
    I'm sorry I took so long to get back to you on this, but I was quite busy irl.

I would prefer to complete our match as winning off a single game with first-turn hax leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. That being said, I don't want to force you to play if you really don't want to. It's really up to you.
    There seems to be a slight problem.
    http://www.pokemonvgc.com/en/regulations
    According to this Team Preview will now be used in VGC. This means that the matches that have already taken place may be invalidated, and in an extreme case pairings will be redone. If you don't want to wait things out and see what happens I'll be available this weekend, although you'll need to submit your team beforehand. Either Smogon or Skarmbliss work just fine for me, whichever you prefer.

Also we'll see who's whose punching bag ;) (Not really you'll probably faceroll me from what I've noticed in the thread)
    i think i am missing one i maybe wrong ill hatch and find out lol no worries though got alot of my team :D
    okay cool :D ill look for you, i log on irc now as sophies 2 :P hopefully we can bump into each other sumtime its silly how our schedules dont add up
    ill be on tommorrow morning a little if you catch me
    oh hey i am on :o yay link worked are you still lucariojr on the chat? xD
    i am having no luck installing mirc for #smogon lol did the tutorial it keeps saying i need to register my nickname even though i already did, it says my password doesnt work and when i try to reset it says my nickname is already in use.
    I dont understand ill just have to try to find you on the fourms
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…