Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah.
    But google sites has limitations which I do not like.
    If you have some knowledge of FTP,HTML and CPanel then you can use free hosts and a .co.cc domain to have everything. Its way too professoinal.
    if you want the host then just search HeiloHost or Host Tornado.
    I thought of that too
    We do not need to host it.
    Using notepad and locally browsing will do it.
    Do you want a free host which offers FTP and CPanel since you are interested in all this?
    Hey, I'm ready to trade now if you are. (I see your online)
    And I don't mean to be an ass, but if I could get your jolly terrakion along with the thunderous and landorous I would appreciate it. If not that's cool, but it would basically mean all I need to do now is EV them and continue practicing. xD
    Yeah sorry, I didn't think of it before :/ basically just some berries, like Charti, Haban, and Chople.
    That's okay. Oh, and I have a question, for items, is there anything I can do with an action replay to get some without being DQ'd?
    awesome, thank you muchly! my friend will be picking it up for me since I dont have my DS with me at the moment. FC is 1721 3684 3594 :) would it also be alright with you if I could get the meinfoo as well please? and that would be it!
    Great Edit: How are we supposed to export it to Image formats?

Edit: A question. How are we suppose to use them when smogon doesn't allow HTML codes?
    Edit2: I have found the HTML code for each of the Rectangle things which I want and can edit it. But how to make it work in Smogon?
    Do you know that you are a great programmer?
    I am not that good with HTML but I would love to help if you decide to make it.
    Its simply great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…