Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, I'll do the Emerald Save. Though I won't be able to start is Sunday my time(GMT-10), I'm doing a file for someone else on SS atm. So I think getting you the file by Monday is going to be my goal.
    If you don't mind the OT name, I can give you Emerald now. Emerald usually takes me about 5-6 hours to clear if you want a new file. I was just able to get through all 16 badges in SS in about 10 hours.
    I saw that you listed on your thread that you need .sav files done for you. Do you still need help with that? If so, what games?
    Well you're not online at the moment.
    This is a problem, as I have to do wonky things to my router to make it compatible with my DS. Things that make basically every other device in this house incompatible. I can't just sit here with my DS on Wi-Fi waiting all day.
    SO
    Just shoot me a message as soon as you get online again, and we'll do it then. I'll be watching this page for at least a couple of hours.
    Well, you weren't on for that half hour...I guess I'll assume that you're on every day at that time, unless you tell me otherwise. So I guess we'll try again tomorrow at the same time.
    Ok, so you're available for another half hour?
    Then lets do this trade right now
    I'll be in the Wi-Fi room waiting
    AAAAAARGH YOU ALWAYS GET OFF WHEN I GET ON :(
    I really need you to tell me when you will get online again so I can actually plan to be online at the same time!
    Alright I'm on you're on, lets do this
    FC is 2236 8684 2142
    Your Hasty Palkia w/Outrage for my Groudon + Giratina
    La spread era 30-15-30-31-31-31, che infatti mi viene segnalato come natura Timid e HP Ice 70 con PID 6793C6B1, dove posso trovare ID e SID corrispondenti?
    Se non ho capito male (il che è molto probabile), il Pandora's Box permette di ottenere una combinazione di ID e SID che shinano i pokemon con una determinata IVSpread. Se la IVSpread che mi interessa è 30-15-31-31-31-31, c'è una combinazione che posso utilizzare?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…