Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• depends on what you're looking for. If you want a shiny rayquaza you'll have to wait (though I have the spread all ready ID/SID abused: lonely 30 / 30 / 25 / 31 / 31 / 31), because I've got a LOT of stuff I need to take care of these next few days in preparation for some unfortunate stuff that came up :(
    Okay I guess were cool, but please this deal is final. When are you going to have your wi fi back up?
    Also can you please take Ebon out of that post on EE wall. He was no part of this business.
    You know what, just to throw this all behind us, I'll just give you those two. When, if ever, do you want to trade?

Japanese Reshiram(UT Event) Lv. 100
    OT: ? OT#: 07161
    Nature: Timid Pokemon Movie 11
    IVs: 31/2/27/31/22/31
    The IVs are on my thread. That's my point exactly, you ask for one and then you just go and get it some where else. And I don't have a reason to be mad?
    You look at other Pokemon in my thread, but you don't bother looking at the ones you are given? >.>
    I told you. They are all Legit, you keep insisting that they aren't, but they are.
    I have tried giving you your free Reshiram, Golurk, and the others but you always changed your mind and never picked them up. I'm not responding to you any more because you obviously have no interest in the Freebie you chose in the first place. Plus I didn't report you, I reported myself. And leave Ebon out of this, he's just trying to help solve this issue.
    Well, personally speaking, I kinda lost interest in trading lately (yeah, even if it's just one day after I got Rayquaza and Togekiss from Korean DW) since I'm very busy with my RL...-_-"

Yeah, catch me online and we'll work out that trade then. -_-"
    What doya mean hacks well I'm not sure they're notmy pkmn but I do Legit check em if they're real or not but none r mine if they r hacked they r someone elses
    Well, since you are requesting an Emerald Tutor on it, no. I'll have it ready sometime this weekend, but getting pokemon from 3rd to 4th gen is quite the hassle for me :P.
    Hey thought I'd tell you I got two new Japanese Movie 11 Reshiram and Zekrom. Both have Positive natures and Zerom has Near-Flawless IVs.
    I can get seismic toss for you if you really want it, but I can't get a Togetic re-migrated with it until next weekend lol :P. So if you don't mind waiting a few more days, I can get it to you.
    Well I'll ask around to see if anyone else knows how. If not I'll take another look and see what I can do.
    Uh oh, it turns out the ID/SID are generated at a different time in R/S than in Emerald. I can't figure it out. If you don't mind a non-shiny one I can get that fairly easily but until I can find out how to do ID/SID abuse I can't get a shiny one.
    Huh, turns out the starting seed info I got was wrong... I can get a slightly better spread at about 12 million frames. Since I'll be out most of the day tomorrow I may or may not be able to get it tomorrow. I still have to get the right ID/SID as well as figure out some codes to get to Kyogre quickly and some other stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…